Ch. 73 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON

Florence's outfit

Chapter Seventy-Three⚔  Werewolves Of London ⚔

⚔  Werewolves Of London

Florence paced back and forth with her arms crossed and a piss off look on her face while Malia walked up and sat next to Scott and comfortingly grabbed his hand as they waited for any news. Scott who was obviously listening in to the surgery finally sighed in relief and grabbed Malia's hand.

Scott slowly opened the door to a room to see a slightly pale Melissa laying on the bed as a nurse did her IV. "You have about a minute before the sedative kicks in." The Nurse said, walking up to Florence and Scott.

"And let her rest." She said and walked out when Scott nodded, "I'll be out here." Florence said and patted Scott's shoulder. The second Scott walked out they went to check on Agent McCall but stopped when they saw the room was empty. "Where's my dad?" Scott asked and Stilinski walked up to them, "Transferred to San Francisco Memorial. He's gonna be fine." He said and Scott nodded slightly.

"And what about Mason?" Florence asked and Stilinski nodded, "Already out of surgery." He said. "Lydia?" She asked almost fearfully and he reassuringly squeezed her shoulder, "She's all right, too. The bullet missed everything that matters, thank god. Guys, we got lucky." Stilinski said and Scott shook his head slightly.

"They almost died." Scott said and  Stilinski nodded, "But they're gonna live. We're gonna have two deputies posted here around the clock. Nobody sets foot on this floor without my authorization." Stilinski said. Scott sighed and went to walk off while Florence went to go to Lydia's room but Stilinski stopped them.

"Guys, I got a pretty good idea how you're feeling right now. But the whole Sheriff's department is gonna be on this. I am gonna find out who did this." Stilinski said and Blake chuckled darkly and shook her head, "We all know who did this." She said before Scott pulled her away.

"Hey, what do we do?" Malia asked when she caught up to them, "No more peace summits. No more running. No more half-measures." Scott said determinedly. "What's the plan?" Malia asked, "We fight back." Scott said and Malia nodded. "I'm good with that plan."

"And Gerard? Monroe? The Hunters? We take them all on." Scott said and Malia nodded, "Then we're gonna need more firepower." She said.

"Not just firepower. We're gonna need an army." Scott said before they both looked over at Florence who was eerily quiet, "Florence?" Malia asked worriedly. "I gonna kill them." She said in all seriousness. "Flo- " Scott went to say but Florence stopped and turned to them with glossy eyes and shook her head.

"I'm done. This isnt about them going after supernatural anymore. They shot humans! They shot Melissa, your dad, Mason... They shot Lydia. The people that don't heal like us! They murdered an entire pack, Scott. I don't care who's with them, I don't care if it's the whole damn town. I can and will whatever I have to if it stops them." She said as a tear ran down her face before turning and walking towards Lydia's room.