Ch. 47 - THE LAST CHIMERA

Florence's outfit

Chapter Forty-Seven 🌒 The Last Chimera 🌘

Chapter Forty-Seven
🌒 The Last Chimera 🌘

Florence stood at her desk in her room when the sound of footsteps made her turn around to see Lydia walking up to her. Lydia stared up at her before slowly hooking her hand around Florence's neck and pulling her down. Their lips moved in sync until Lydia gently grabbed Florence's face while Florence went to gently grab the back of Lydia's neck.

Florence slowly pulled away and turned Lydia's head to see claw marks on the back of her neck making Florence's eyes widen. Lydia grabbed her hand making Florence look down at Lydia's hand to see  her fingernails are missing from the index and middle fingers of her hand making Florence frown in concern. She looked down at the floor to see a bunch of dirt and leaves surrounding Lydia's feet.

"What's happening?" Florence asked in a slightly whisper as she looked back up at Lydia, "You're a harbinger of death, Florence. Don't you know?" She asked making Florence furrow her brows. "Know what?" Florence asked as she moved a piece of hair out of Lydia's face, "Someone's dying." Lydia said and realization crossed over Florence's features as she glanced down.

"Stilinski..." She said in a slight whisper before looking up at Lydia, "Where are you?" Florence asked and Lydia smiled softly. "You'll know where." Lydia said making Florence look at her confused until Lydia pulled her back down into a kiss.

Florence suddenly shot up slightly and glanced around to see her sitting in a chair in the hospital's waiting area with Stiles next to her, asleep.

🌘

Parrish laid in bed, awake but in a slight trance when all of the sudden his bedroom door opened quickly making him sit up. His brows furrowed in concern when he saw Florence with a mix of scared and concerned expression. "What happened?" Parrish asked and Florence took a deep breath, "Somethings wrong with Lydia and I need your help to find her."

Minutes later Florence sat in the passenger seat of Parrish's car as he calls Deputy Clark, whose at the Sheriff's station. "What are you talking about?" Clark asked and Parrish glanced at Florence, "I can't say how I know, but Lydia Martin is missing." He said.

"Parrish, you're missing. And some people here are really confused by your behavior, me included..." Clark said and Parrish sighed, "I know, and I'm going to try to explain it... But I need you to find whoever's available-" Parrish said but Clark cuts him off.

"Parrish, no one's available! Do you have any idea what's going on? The high school sign somehow ended up in one of the hallways; the library is completely wrecked; there might be a prehistoric animal running around the streets, and I am starting to seriously consider a transfer." Clark stressed and Parrish sighed, momentarily glancing at Florence again.