Last Chapter

It had been a year now. Isabella and Zander had been blessed with a baby boy. They named him "Ryan King". He looks exactly like Zander, same eyes, same nose , same lips. Not a single feature, he inherited was from Isabella. Isabella cried on this, complaining to their family.

   Life has changed her a lot. After her father's death, she became quiet but the support and love, she received from Zander, helped her getting out of that grief.

    He always made  her feel special. From expensive gifts to dinner dates, beautiful flowers to all his attention, and with loving compliments, showed his love.

          Never anyone thought that Zander King had this side too. He himself never knew. But for Isabella,he could do anything.

    Isabella couldn't ask for more. With her father's decision, she was now living the best life. Her man gave her all the respect and love, a woman craves for in her life.

     She knew her father would be in a better place and watching her from so far with her mother. A smile made way on her lips with little teary eyes.

     She was preparing dinner for Zander. It was Zander's birthday so she had made special arrangements. She wanted to celebrate with him first, before tomorrow's party.

      She decorated their room with roses and candles. She made his favourite food and arranged the dinner in the balcony.

   She got ready in red dress, Zander bought for her last time. She was applying make up. She smiled when she remembered how Zander insulted Brianca when they came across her in the mall.

   Isabella got to know that how she planned all to destroy their relationship.

    But the relations made in heaven and hearts United in love can never be broken.

   They were meant to be together and thats the only truth .

      The room door opened and a tired Zander came in. He was stunned, looking at their room. Isabella came out of the dressing room, looking ethereal.

   "Happy birthday."  She said smiling and walked towards Zander. Zander's jaws literally touched the ground, seeing his beauty.

    "Bella." He whispered her name. "Go and freshen up, I have arranged the dinner."  She said looking into his eyes. He nodded his head. After a quick shower, he came out of the bathroom, in his sweet pants only.

   Isabella cheeks turned red. She was still shy, like before. Zander chuckled at his cute wife. But didn't tease her.

Dinner was delicious as always. "Where is Ryan?" He asked. Isabella took out her baked cake from the room fridge.

   "My dear husband, I wanted sometime alone with you so mom took him with her." Zander smiled at her words.

    "I am thankful for you attention." He said sarcastically. The five months old, Ryan King had already wrapped the whole family around his pinky finger.

  Zander had always been complaining to Isabella that she didn't pay attention towards him. He was jealous of his own son. And this was the first time that Ryan would spend a night without Isabella.

  Though the kid never cried for Isabella, he enjoyed Eleanor and Elizabeth King's company the same. But Isabella being the mother, was always around him.

     She smiled at his husband's words. He whined like a kid. "I am all yours." She said in Zander's ear, in a low voice who was busy with the cake. He really loved the baking of his wife.

    He placed the piece of cake down and pecked her forehead. "I am blessed." Zander said smiling.

   "Thank you for coming in my life and making me feel things I never thought existed. I love you."  Zander confessed.

   "I love you too." Isabella replied.  "Say it again."  Zander couldn't believe his ears. He confessed his love a long time ago and he did it daily. But it was the first time when Isabella had said these words, which Zander wanted to hear.

    "I love you.i love you and I love you my dear husband."  Isabella said. Zander picked her up and twirled her in the air.

   "You have made me the happiest man alive in this world. Thank you Bella .....I love you so much."   Zander said and Isabella laughed.

Surely , difficulties will come. Life has ups and downs but this journey of life seems beautiful when you have the one whom you love and who loves you , by your side. They have a long way to go, together.

     The moon from far smiled at them as it  witnessed their love.........

_______________The End____________________