The Next Day

2nd POV

     It was now a Sunday morning.You had been called into work early because the cafe needed an extra staff member, Makenzie had also offered to pay you a bit more. She said she would ask Levi to come in too. You told her that you would come and that Levi wasn't feeling well, so you would cover his shift part for today. Luckily the cafe wasn't that busy on Sunday's since many people didn't work on Sunday.
     Your shift would only last a few hours, about four at the most. Most of the cafe workers for the shift that you were doing were either out of town, or using their vacation time. You had been expecting for Hange to come in today. Surprisingly she didn't come in today, she was probably busy with Erwin. Maybe she was still taking care of him.
     You wondered if Levi was fine after you left last night, and what he was doing right now. He was probably still asleep because of how much he drank last night.Your thoughts were interrupted with your name being called. Makenzie called you back to her office, she said that your shift was over for the day.
     Once you left the cafe, you went to go check in on Hange and Erwin. When you got there, Erwin had already left. You were greeted by Hange and she invited you in. She asked you about Levi. You eventually ended up telling her what he did last night. She was shocked, but also excited and a lot of mixed emotions of happiness. You started to regret telling her. She would probably tell Levi anyways, that made it a bit better that way it wouldn't be awkward if you had told him.
     After about an hour and a half, you had finished talking to Hange. You didn't have any plans for the rest of the day, so you were going to go to your house. You would probably do some cleaning or something like that. Maybe you would check on Levi later too.
     Once you had arrived at your house, you had made sure that your belongings were put where they needed to be. Then, you had gone up to a closet in the upstairs hallway to grab some cleaning supplies. After you had the supplies, you went room by room cleaning. It didn't take you that long, mostly since you were a fast cleaner. Over the years of living with your family you learned how to do things fast.
     About an hour after you started cleaning you got a text from Levi. It said 'Hey Y/N can I come over for a bit?'. You were quick to text back, you told him that he could come by now or later since you didn't have any plans. When you were done cleaning you had gone to put the cleaning supplies back into the closet upstairs.
     A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. You opened it to see Levi, your good friend Levi. "Hey shorty! What's up?" You said. "I just wanted to talk to you about some things." He said. You were confused by his words. You then remembered what happened last night and started to mentally panic for a second. You hoped that he wouldn't be mad at you or anything, which he probably wouldn't in most cases.
     "Hange texted me and told me to ask you about what happened last night." Levi said. "Well..." You said, a little nervous to tell him because you knew it would probably get awkward. " You and Erwin accidentally drank too much last night. Hange took care of Erwin, so that means I had to take you home. You also wouldn't give me the keys to your car so I practically had to fight you for them. You could barely walk by yourself either, so I had to help you." You said. "Did I do anything else?" He asked. You looked to the side trying to avoid eye contact.
     "Y-yes." You said quietly. "Y/n what did I do? Did I do something to you?" Levi asked, in a worried tone. "W-well you did kiss me last night, you also told me that you loved me." You said, your cheeks turning red as you said it. "I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mean to drink that much." Levi said. "It's okay, everyone does and says stupid things when they're drunk." You said.
    "Did you at least enjoy the kiss?" Levi asked. You were quiet for a few moments. "I'll take that as a yes then y/n~" Levi said. You were trying your best to avoid looking at Levi, you were already embarrassed enough. If you would have looked at him he would have seen your face, your face was like a red tomato.
     Levi turned you to face him, he then saw the blush on your face. The two of you made eye contact with each other. He leaned in closer to you and pulled you into a kiss. Your eyes widened at the sudden actions. A few seconds later you were sucked into the kiss. Levi had soft lips, and his kisses were gentle and easy.

So, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Also sorry for the ending, I wrote this around 12 in the morning because I couldn't sleep. I already have a few ideas for the next chapter, so I'm probably going to start working on that tomorrow sometime. Anyways, thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!