Chapter 1

Adelyn

After my Friday classes I arrived back to my apartment, as I got closer to the door I could hear someone blasting music. I grab my keys and unlock the door. When I went inside I found Isabelle in the kitchen cooking something that smelt amazing, while also blasting music.

She turns around when I shut the door.

"Hey!" She says cheery.

"Hi." I say, I throw my keys on the dresser and hang up my bag.

"I thought you were coming to class?" I question walking towards the kitchen.

Isabelle shrugs. "I didn't really feel like it."

I take a seat at the counter.

"I thought you were going to San Diego for the weekend?" Isabelle asks mixing a salad.

I shrug. "I change my mind."

"OooOoOOh, you wanna party with me this weekend?" Isabelle smirks.

I smile. "Sure."

Isabelle raises her eyebrows. "Wait, really?" She asks shocked.

"Yes, I'll do whatever you want this weekend. You will make every decisions for me."

"I've been waiting for this day my whole life!" Isabelle cheers. "Wait, whats the catch?"

"There's no catch." I say honestly. "I realised you were right."

"Wait- can you say that again slowly so I can savour it forever?" Isabelle asks sarcastically.

"You- were- right." I giggle. "I'm in the boring phase, and I need your help getting out of that phase."

"I thought you'd never ask!" Isabelle exclaims.

I smile.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Isabelle chuckles. "Put on your sluttiest outfit."

"I thought you'd never ask." I tease.

//

Isabelle and I spend about two hours getting ready before we leave the apartment. Since Izzy is making all my decisions she got to pick my outfit.

Which left me in an extremely tight- latex black dress. Every time I would pull it down even the slightest- Isabelle would make me pull it up. Along with the dress I'm wearing five-inch black heels.

I'm beginning to question signing over my weekend to this girl.

Isabelle put a flat iron through my mid-length brown hair, she also did my makeup making my brown eyes glow.

Izzy decided on wearing a similar dress to mine, except it was long sleeve and red. She can pull off any colour, me- not so much.

Her long blonde hair sways as we walk towards the club. I follow close behind as she leads me into some alley way.

"What are we doing back here?" I question.

"You're 20, how else are we suppose to get you in?" Isabelle questions.

"Right." I nod.

I use to have a fake ID but I had a mental break down and cut it up a year ago. I never thought on getting a new one since my 21st birthday is approaching quickly.

- Plus I wasn't really the type of person to go to clubs. I've always been a house party or bonfire type of gal.

"Adelyn, let's go." Isabelle says opening the back exit.