Random Concept

So I had this dream a while ago and it was so weird but also kinda an interesting idea for a story. So I was living in the Goblin Kings kingdom if any of you have seen the "Labyrinth" with David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly you know what I'm talking about, if not you should watch it.

Anyways, so here's the pitch,

You were living with him as a companion but he received a letter from a kingdom he'd been at war with that if married their princess it could bring the war to an end. He agreed and invited her and some members of her royal guard to accompany her. The princess is Petra and Levi is captain of the royal guard, she and the king start spending time together, but assured you that you would still be his companion no matter what, the same was to be said with Petra and Levi as they were secret lovers. The King starts spending less time with you and you would wander the halls endlessly and would spend each day in a room that mimicked a clear night sky with a pond and long grass. Levi began to notice you spending a lot of time by yourself so he began conversing with you and spending time getting to know you. You would bring him to the room and just sit on the grass for hours and talk to him about your life in the castle and how you and the King met and so on. You began developing feelings for him in the King's absence but didn't want to ruin your relationship and give Levi the wrong idea. One night when you and the King had dinner together while Petra had traveled back to her kingdom to announce the wedding date, you confront him about him not being there for you when you needed him and how lonely you were. He doesn't respond well and tells you not to bother seeing as he fell Petra and no longer wanted anything to do with you companionship-wise. You ran away in tears, it hurt to the point of you not wanting to step another foot in his castle because he'd been your first in many ways. You ran to the room and out of hurt and anger jumped into the lake splashing around hoping that you would sink to the bottom. Levi runs in and finds you slip beneath the water, he jumps in after you and rescues you. You tell him to let you go but refuses, you ask him why and he just looks at you before kissing you and confessing his feelings to you and you to him. You and Levi keep your relationship on the down-low so you don't cause any issues with the kingdoms. You were wondering about the halls one day you heard noises coming from Petra's bedroom, assuming she and the King were doing stuff, you listened in only to hear it was Levi. They had finished not too long after and you hear Levi saying it will be the last time they do anything and that he wants out of the scheme to take over the kingdom that Petra and her parents have planned. You hear footsteps coming towards the door and hide seeing a very angry and frustrated Petra. You try to warn the King but he refuses to listen to you saying you're a jealous flame. You tell his subject to be cautious and tread carefully around the King and his bride-to-be. You began hiding away in your room to try and avoid Levi but to no avail. You tell him you heard what he and Petra did, and that you knew about their plot. He reassures you that was no longer his intention and that he wants to help make sure that the plan is no longer carried out. One night after you two spent time together, the King and Levi have an argument outside your room, the King saying that he was your first and he will always have that against Levi. He also said that you weren't strong enough to let him go, while Levi rebutted by saying that you already had. After the fight, Levi reentered your room and passionately kissed you and things get hot and heavy from there. The day of the wedding arrives and you and Levi have to pretend to barely acknowledge each other. While everyone wore bright happy colors and relatively conservative clothing, you wore a black sexy dress with a veil covering your face as if you were attending a funeral. Levi looked you up and down, he'd never seen you look so sexy but his focus needed to stay on the mission at hand. When the priest got to the objections bit you stood up and exposed her and her kingdom plan to overthrow the King's kingdom and exile his people. Petra claimed it to be slander and lies from an old jealous flame, but Levi stepped forward and exposed the entire plan to the kingdom going into every little detail about what their plan was. Petra fumed and tried to charge at Levi but the King stopped her and had her removed from the kingdom and cut off all contact from hers, using his magic as a last resort to end the war. The King thanked you and Levi for bringing the issue to light and apologizing for being so blind as well as being selfish. He made Levi the captain of his royal guard and made you his advisor. You still kept your love secret, but it was ok because you were still together.

Idk it's just an idea I had and I'm putting it out there to see what you all think lol.

Have a good day❤