Epilogue

~8 months later~

It was just like another one of those beautiful nights, when Jungkook and YN would sit in their huge balcony and stare at the starry sky, while being in each others warm embrace. They would talk for a long time and Jungkook would try to flirt time to time, making her hit his chest playfully.

"You know soon they'll come out so we should pick their names. What do you say, Mrs Jeon YN?" Jungkook asked as he brushed his fingers through YN's silky hair, whose head was now resting on his buff chest.

"I've already thought of one, it's Hyun. You should pick the other," YN replied, with her eyes closed and a soft smile playing on her lips.

"You already picked one and haven't told me? Ah okay, so I pick..... umm what about Jeonsan?" Jungkook stated after thinking for a while.

He waited for his dear wife's reply but all he could hear was the soothing sound of gentle night breeze. He tilted his head down to his chest and saw YN's face scrunching in pain. Then suddenly he felt something wet touching his lower body.

"Baby, are you okay? Did you perhaps....... pee on me? It's okay, don't be embarrassed- "

"Aaarrrgghh...... my water just broke, it-it's staring to pain, aaaarrrghhh- "

When those words came out of her mouth, Jungkook's eyes widened as big as a tennis ball. He always anticipated this moment but never thought it'd come so unexpectedly like this. Getting anxious he stood up in a hurry and grabbed his hairs in pure frustration.

For a moment he lost his mind completely and kept staring at the woman, squirming in pain. Then suddenly his phone rang which made him come back to reality. It was Seokjin who called, as he used to everyday to check up on YN.

"HYUNG........ her water just broke!! What should I do?" Jungkook almost shouted like a frustrated little child.

"You freaking stupid bunny, what do you mean what you should do? Just take me to the hospital, NOW!!" YN screamed her heart out.

"I think you got the answer. Now hurry and I'll inform the Gynae department," Seokjin said through the phone as he heard YN scream in the background.

Jungkook got inside the house, leaving YN alone in the balcony and started searching for his car keys. But unfortunately his mind was completely clouded and he couldn't remember where they were.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, where the hell are you? I swear to God if you don't get your shits together, I'll KILL YOU!" YN screamed again as the pain was getting more excruciating.

Jungkook was so frustrated that he was on the verge of crying. Then suddenly the car keys caught his eyes. Finally picking YN up in his arms, he drove her to Seokjin's hospital.

Now YN was in the labor room and Jungkook was waiting outside with the BT21 members. His parents were also present and soon YN's parents arrived too. Everyone was so happy and waiting eagerly whereas Jungkook was biting his lips out of frustration. Seeing his devastated yet cute condition, his hyungs laughed a bit.

After some time which felt like eternity to Jungkook, finally a nurse came out with a baby. Jungkook jumped out of his seat and took the baby in his arms. And just like magic, all his worries and frustration vanished seeing the little fragile figure.

He was admiring the facial features of his newborn and smiling ear to ear. But his euphoric moment didn't last long as the six chaotic males surrounded him like ants.

"I want to hold my grandson too. Let me see him you ungrateful brats!" Jungkook's mom whined but she was completely ignored by the chaotic males.

"Wait a bit, the other one will come out soon. The kids are too excited to even notice us," YN's mom assured with a bright smile. And just like she said, the nurse came out with another baby and this time a battle started between the grandparents.

"Aww Jungkookie, your babies are so cute. You have two of them, why don't you give me one? I'll play with him and raise him very well," Taehyung asked, showing his boxy smile.

"Hyung, don't you dare eye my babies. Both of them are mine and I ain't giving you anyone," Jungkook glared at Taehyung while holding his baby protectively in his arms.

"Don't give them to Tae but at least let me hold it! Seulgi, let's just get married and have cute babies," Jimin said with a pout.

"I'll think about it later," Seulgi replied.

"You say that every time. Now I'm very jealous of Jungkook," Jimin whined and sulked.

Thus the place became filled with laughter and bickering which made the hospital staffs stare at them.

~A few months later~

It was the weekend, YN and Seulgi together went to the mall and left the babies with Jungkook. Namjoon happened to be nearby and decided to visit the babies. And just like that he got stuck with the babysitting too.

"Why is he crying so much? Now my ears are buzzing," Namjoon said while rocking Hyun in his arms.

"Hyung, look at me and do it like this. You always said you wanted to be a father, now I'm giving you free training," Jungkook said, showing his bunny smile.

"You know what, I don't want to be a father anymore. It's so hard!"

Later on Jimin called them, informing about an urgent situation. They needed to be present in the secret meeting place but they couldn't leave the babies alone. So Namjoon and Jungkook carried them to their hideout.

"What were you guys thinking taking these little creatures in a place like this?" Yoongi spat, being so done with the stupid adults.

"I can't leave them alone in the house. What if they crawl out of the bed?" Jungkook reasoned.

"Is falling from the bed more serious than getting a bullet hole in the head?" Taehyung asked.

"It's just our hideout, there's no one firing at us. It's completely safe," Jungkook retorted.

"Okay, end of discussion. Namjoon and Jungkook, you two are out of this mission. Go take care of the babies," Yoongi ordered firmly.

Hearing the officer, Namjoon handed over Hyun to Jungkook, which made him look at Namjoon in disbelief.

"Why are you looking at me like that? They are your babies, so you should take care of them. I'm going on this mission," Namjoon said awkwardly, feeling sorry for the poor Jungkook.

Finding no other choice, Jungkook came back home with both Hyun and Jeonsan in his arms. He was getting bored so he thought of a very ridiculous idea.

When YN got back, he saw Jungkook talking to the babies. The babies were still very small so she was wondering what he was talking about. As his back was facing her, she couldn't see what he was doing.

"See, this is the barrel part and this one here is called the trigger- "

YN walked closer and saw Jungkook showing a gun to the babies.

"JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK! What do you think you're doing to my innocent children?"

Jungkook became scared and hid the gun behind him but it was too late. YN was furious and glared at him with fuming eyes.

"No more sex for one month. From now on you're sleeping on the couch!" YN spat and turned to walk to the bedroom.

"What? ONE MONTH? You're kidding right?"

"No I'm not. It's the only way you're gonna learn."

"Baby please, don't do this to me. I can't survive one month. Please- "

And just like that he kept whining the whole day and followed her everywhere in the house. She acted tough at first but at the end of the day, she gave in to his charms.

I mean who can resist Jeon Jungkook, right?

                      ------------------                               
                      |THE END|
                      ------------------