Chapter Three

Dabi hasn't said anything to Shigaraki at all despite the multiple incidents that you have been through. He couldn't stand to look at the man because if he did, he would think of all the times that Shigaraki would keep finding you on the streets. Those incidents resulted in Dabi always accompanying you whenever you go out to run errands and he would tell you to stay inside at night to avoid bumping into the deranged villain. Dabi believes this man is being too creepy.

Dabi glares in Shigaraki's direction, watching the villain take a drink out of his glass up. He couldn't find anything about that Shigaraki might find interest in [Name]. He hasn't seen this man show any interest in women at all, but why does he bother [Name] so much. It angers him despite wanting to confront the handman and not wanting to confront the handman. Dabi's only with them simply because of Stain and Stain has been hiding from the public eye, but Stain himself said that he will only reveal himself when the time has come.

Dabi isn't sure if he should just leave for now and come back when Stain reveals himself. If he were to do that then he might get checked on by one of the members of the League, putting [Name] even more in danger. He doesn't want to put [Name] in any kind of danger, but if the League decide to go after her then he's going to protect her. He's going to protect her from those annoying ass villains although [Name] has a powerful Quirk.

Him and [Name] would make the best villain couple ever, but that's if [Name] decides to become a villain. [Name] has a very powerful Quirk, but she doesn't have that much control on her Quirk. She can make very small weapons with her blood so far, but if she were to practice more she'll be unstoppable. Although, Stain's Quirk always makes Dabi think of [Name] because both of their Quirks involve blood.

"You've been staring at me this entire time," Shigaraki stated, turning his head to Dabi. Dabi wanted to smack that ugly ass looking hand on Shigaraki's face so bad. "What are you planning?"

Dabi scoffed, a smirk tugging on his lips. "Been planning to smack that dumbass hand off your face to see just how fugly you are."

Dabi laughed while Shigaraki ignored him. The baby blue haired villain looking away and drinking what ever is in that cup. Dabi didn't want to tell this creepy ass villain that he planned on killing him because that fucker decided to bother his pregnant girlfriend. He would love to say that to Shigaraki, but it would be a horrible choice and he doesn't want anything to happen to [Name] so he decide to say something else. Dabi should really get out of this bar because he'll just keep getting angry at himself for staring at Shigaraki.

The man stands up from his seat, catching the attention of Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Twice, and that one weird blonde girl. Those few villains watched Dabi stand up from his seat and he walks towards the door. Shigaraki finishes his drink and he turns his head to Dabi, gazing at the man's back.

"Where are you going, Dabi?" Shigaraki asked, standing up from the stool.

Dabi stops in his tracks, looking over his shoulder. "Away from his place."

"Where?" Shigaraki demanded.

"Some place better than here," Dabi replied, rolling his eyes. He stands in front of the door, opening it. He glares harshly at Shigaraki, as if challenging the baby blue haired villain to ask more questions. "It's none of your fucking business."

Dabi walks out of the bar and he closes the door behind him, letting out a sigh. He walks down the street with his hands stuffed into his pockets, a smirk growing on his face as he realizes he's going to see [Name] soon. She'll make his mood so much better, but he should probably talk to her about the whole League of Villains thing to her.

***

"Dabi!" You exclaimed, seeing your boyfriend walk in.