47‼️

Diamond Amir Jones
                    Memphis,TN
              Wednesday 3:00pm

"Marquis"I said lowly and he hopped up.

"Doctor"He yelled and a lady came walking in.

She asked me a few questions and checked my temperature and all that stuff. She left and I looked over at Marquis who was just staring at me.

"How I end up in a coma?"I asked him.

"You remember when yo mama shot you at that family reunion thing?"He asked me.

"Yeah but she shot me in the leg and I woke up"I said confused.

"No you got shot in your chest 1 inch away from your heart,you lost a lot of blood and you never woke up. You been in a coma every since then"He explained.

"Oh my god so Jt ain't dead"

"No he just got shot why you ask that"He said looking at me concerned.

"I guess I was dreaming the whole time I was in the coma"I sighed.

"Tell me about it cause when you was in the coma I was telling you stuff and I told you Jt got shot so yo mind made it to where he was dead"

"Well we went on two dates. One was a like a picnic and the other one was a dinner"I said smiling thinking about the dates.

"That makes since when I was talking to you I was telling you to wake up so we can go on dates like that"He chuckled.

"For real well just know when they let me out ima be expecting that"

"Bet"

"Bet but anyway you had got a new house and a new car, Shanice was the one who killed Jt, Mia had a miscarriage, Tj proposed to Jass, you cheated and that's it basically"I told him.

"Damn you was listening to me the whole time cause everyday something happened I would come vent to you and tell you how I felt. Mia did have a miscarriage but she pregnant again and Tj did propose. He wanted to wait until you woke up but I told him you would be happier if he did it with you there or not. Ian cheat either ion know why that was in yo dream"

"Good I'm happy for them they been together for mad long time. How long I been in a coma"

"For 1 month and 2 weeks"

"Damn don't even seem that long"I sighed.

"It felt longer but I missed you"He kissed and hugged me.

"I thought I was witchu the whole time but I miss the real you"I smiled.

"You could've just said you missed me"He said with a straight face.

"I said what I wanted to but where everybody at"

"Damn you tired of seeing me already"

"Mmcht I ain't say that just was asking"I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be rolling yo eyes at me"

"Or what"I tilted my head and bucked my eyes at him.

"Don't make me fuck you up in this hospital"

"You ain't gone do sh-Lil sis!"Jt yelled running in the room with Mia,Harmoni and Chris behind him.

Everybody spoke and gave me a hug.

"I missed you lil sis don't do that shit to me again you had a real nigga crying"Jt said.

"Mane I thought you was dead I did a whole speech at yo funeral"I told him.

"Bitch how you thought I died?"He asked me.

I explained everything to them on how I was dreaming in the coma.

"Damn so you been knowing what's been going on the whole time"Chris said.

"I guess so unless some other stuff den happened and Marquis ain't tell me"I said and they all gave Marquis that tell her look.

"We'll be outside"Harmoni said and they all left leaving me and Marquis in the room.

"So I ain't tell you two things"He sighed.

"What?"I asked.

"Shanice got sentenced to life in jail and Ashton dead"

"Good y'all should've took her to the warehouse so I could do some to her"

"Naww then 12 would still be trying to figure out who did it and I hope they doing ha shit in at jail"

"Hopefully but what else you had to tell me"

"I been popping pills drinking lean and smoking everyday since they pronounced you was in a coma"He said fast in 1 breath and I ain't even hear him.

"Run that back cause Ian hear shit you said"

"I been popping pills drinking lean and smoking everyday since they pronounced you was in a coma"He repeated but this time slower.

"Marquisssss"I dragged cause I had a felling he was gone say that. "You can't be doing that shit it ain't good for you. You basically killing yourself how you think your family would feel it you died? You can't harm yourself just because your hurt. You gotta talk to someone about your problems so they can help you"

"I know baby I was talking to you but you wasn't responsive and when I had that stuff in my system I didn't feel the pain I felt when I came and saw you hooked up to all these machines looking lifeless"He said looking down at the floor.

"Awwww come here"I pulled him into a hug and we stayed like that for a good 10 minutes before we herd a knock on the door.

"Hey Amir I'm glade to see you up I missed you lil bit"My dad said coming in hugging me.

"I'm glade I'm up to"I said.

"Don't be trying to steal our nickname"My grandma said mugging my dad.

"Right"My grandpa co-sighed.

Everybody spoke and then the door swung open and it was Tj and Jass.

"Wassup love birds congrats"I said with a big smile on my face.

"Thanks" They said at the same time.

"How you doing tho?"Jass asked.

"I'm straight"I told her.

"That's good I'm glade you up"Tj said smiling then Jt nem walked back in.

"Well since everybody's here I got an announcement"Jass said getting everybody's attention.

"Ok so I recently found out that I'm 3 months pregnant"She said and my mouth dropped.

"Wait for real"I said shocked.

"Yep"She smiled and I screamed.

"Oouuuu I finna be a daddd"Tj said excitedly.

"I'm finna be an auntie"I squealed.

I got discharged from the hospital later in the day and I went to Marquis house and chilled.
_____________
Vote please and thank you

Excuse my mistakes
Next chapter the last chapter and a time skip but do y'all want another book about them or they kids?

Excuse my mistakesNext chapter the last chapter and a time skip but do y'all want another book about them or they kids?

^🙌🏽

I'm out ✌🏽