𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 🦋

diamante's fit-

indya's fit-

indya came over before hand to get ready and hang until it was time to go

"i still can't believe you made me come to this party.." diamante says finishing her makeup.

"girl come on, it's gonna be fun..plus josh is gonna be theree." indya says teasing her friend. "i don't even know him." "well he seems to wanna know you, and you look bomb asf, don't trip."

"i just realized we're lowkey matching" diamante said peeping her and her bestfriends color coordinated fits. 

"periodtt..and we look good asf !"

the car ride there was chill..nothing crazy, they listened to music including drake, summer walker, sza, a boogie, kehlani, PARTYNEXTDOOR etc. and just made small talk until they arrived at there destination.

at the party..

"ayeee, you made it!" caleb said to indya and her friend who's name he didn't know.. "well duh! you know we had to pop out for a bit"

"this is my bestfriend diamante, dia this is caleb, the one i told you about!" "nice to meet you!" diamante said with a smile. 

"let's go, i wanna introduce you to josh!" indya says excitedly dragging her friend around the party. 

diamante follows her friend nervously knowing indya always try's to play matchmaker.

"josh!, this is my bestfriend diamante." "wussup ma." josh says confidently. 

"hey" diamante says shyly. 

"well i'll leave you too alone.." indya says running off, leaving her friend and the boy alone.

there was a silence between them. not an awkward one, but a comfortable one. 

"you look nice, i fw the fit" josh says trying to break the silence. "thanks..you look nice too" diamante says nervously laughing. why was she nervous?

"so tell me about yourself." diamante says. unsure of what to say in the moment. "well..i'm 18, i play basketball-" josh proceeded to say. "ahh athletic, that's cute." diamante says cutting him off mid sentence. 

"did you just call me cute?" josh says surprised at her boldness..compared to the shy girl she was minutes ago.

"don't get too hype lover boy" diamante was suddenly feeling bold. kinda glad her bestfriend forced her to this party.

they talked for what seemed like hours and really hit it off. diamante felt comfortable round josh which was surprising considering she wasn't the talkative type.

"i should get going. indya's probably looking for me and she's my ride so.." diamante said not wanting her and josh's time to end. "yeah fasho..i'll walk you out" josh says admiring the girls beauty.

"it was really nice talking to you..i had fun today, more then i expected"

"me too.." "hey maybe i could get your number? i mean if that's ok..maybe we could hang out sometime..if you want" josh says nervously rambling. why was he nervous?

"of course!" diamante says. excited that the boy even considered hanging out with her again.

they exchanged numbers and goodbyes and the girl went off to find her friend.

the car ride home..

"sooo you and josh huh?" indya says excited. "i don't recall" diamante says acting oblivious.

"oh come on. i saw you too..you literally talked the whole night" indya said not falling for her friends obliviousness.

"ok so..maybe we hit it off no big deal" "he has thousands of followers..he probably talks to a lot of girls" diamante says. knowing nothing would happen.

"why can't you just except the fact that maybe he likes you!" 

"well he did ask for my number..but that means nothing. seriously." diamante says not wanting to get excited.

"girl that definitely means something! you gonna text him?" 

"i don't know yet..maybe" diamante says trying not to focus on it.

editors note: i feel like this chapters lowkey longgg! but diamante and josh finally met 🥺