The Bombing Chapter 1

BOOM ! See The Day Is Never Ordinary In My Life . iWatched As My Newly Renovated Mansion Went Up In Flames . And Yuu Said The Bomb Detectors And Other High Tech Junk Was Too Much, Jason Said . Oh Shut The Hell Up We Barely Got Out Of There, iSaid Dusting Off My White Gucci Monokini . But We Are Living Nigga, And iJust Checked It Late, Jason Joked . Yeah iGuess Yuu Right . No Need To Guess Because Yuu Know, Ass Just Love To Play Ms. Hard-ass . Ill Leave The Roleplaying To Halle And Vivica They Get Paid For It iDont . Enough Of The Smart Remarks, B The Bodyguard Interrupted, We Need To Get Yall Out Of Here, He Said In His Serious Voice . Who The Fuck Yall Beefing With Now, Jah Said Pulling In Front Of My Dream House That Was Now Falling Apart . Hero, Jason Said Coldly . Champagne Beat The Hell Out Of Princess, Left Her For Dead . iGuess Thats Why He Decided Blowing My Shit Up Was The Best Solution . Baby iTold Yuu iWas Sorry, iWhined . Im Not Mad At Yuu Baby, He Said Grabbing My Hand, But Your Temper Is aLittle Out Of Wack . iStarted To Say Something Smart But Decided Against It . Damn How The Fuck Jah Make It Here Before The Police Did ?? And Where Tf Are The Neighbors ?? We All Looked Around Noticing That No One Was Outside Gazing At The Speculation That Was Our House . Lets Go See If Marriot And Bennett Are Home . Marriot Was My Girl Since The Day Jason And I Bought The Plot To Create Our House . She Gave Me Some Hair Tips And Her Being The Great Beautician She Is, She Always Kept My Natural Hair Laid . She Always Admired The Jet Black Color And The 38" Length . She Said iReminded Her Of aBrazilian Girl Named Lolita That Was Killed In aDriveby Shooting . As We Walked In Marriot's Estate aBrutal Smell Hit Our Noses And iKnew Some Shit Had Gone Down . Jason, Jah, And B Ran Ahead Of Me Guns Drawn . iLet Out aShriek As iNoticed What Everyone Hadn't Marriot And Bennett Hung By Their Necks From The Same Noose . iSobbed Into Jason's Chest . Baby What The Fuck Is Going On, iSaid As We Headed Towards Our Other Neighbors' Houses . iDont Know Ma, But iDont Think We Should Stick Around To Find Out, He Said As Sirens Began To Blare In The Distance . Get To The Car, B Said In His Always Serious Tone . We All Headed To Jah's House In Silence . iWas Still In Total Shock That Our Whole Street Had Been Massacred . Jason Tapped My Shoulder. iLooked Into His Eyes As We Always Did When Talking To Each Other . What's Wrong, He Asked . The Whole Street Jason, All Of Them Were Innocent, iSaid Fighting Tears . Thats Not Our Fault Babygirl . Yes It Is Jason Yuu And Your Damn Beefs With These Crazy Ass Niggas . Hero Just Tryna Get Me Before He Gets Got . He's Sloppy Which Is Why He Aint Kill Us, Jason Said . This Nigga Really Gotta Die Now, He Fucked Up When He Almost Killed My Sister, Jah Half Yelled . Jah Calm Down Before iTell Ma, iThreatened . Girl What She Gone Do, Im Grown As Hell . Yuu Know She Be On Yuu About Your Ways Of Dealing With People Fucking With Me . iKnow Yeen Forget She Almost Had aHeart Attack When The Judge Say 10-15 Years And Yuu Out Here Doing The Same Crazy Shit Too . Champagne Shut The Fuck Up, Yuu The One Beat The Fuck Out Of Princess Yuu Tell Ma Ima Tell Her Yuu Broke Your Promise To Her About Not Fighting After Your Eighth Assault Charge . So What iAint Stay, Bitches Too Scared To Show Up To Court, iSaid As We All Laughed . We Got To Jah's Mansion An Hour Later Even Though He Stays Around The Corner . Jason Insisted On Stopping By Our Restaurant For aPlatter Of Hot Wings, Pizzas And Cakes . We About To Get High Think Of aPlan And Eat This Food . Yall Know Yall Can Stay In My Guest House, Jah Said . Thanks, iSaid . Come On Now Lil Sis, And iKnow Yall Would Have Me If My House Got Blew Up . Ima Pay Yuu Back Man, Jason Shook Jah's Hand . Dont Worry About It Jay, Yuu Know Ian Even Looking For That . iKissed Jah On The Cheek . Thank Yuu, iSaid Barely Above aWhisper . iWas Still Disturbed About Our Street But iWould Get Over It . iHeaded To The Bathroom To Shower While Jason, Jah, And B Headed Upstairs .
Jason In M.M.