Chapter 18- Love is nothing

Ignore my mistakes plz

No one's Pov

" come on Tae , we have to go " Hyungsik said to Taehyung , who was playing with Jungkook....Taehyung nodded his and looked at Jungkook who was pouting , Taehyung slightly smiled " I will come to meet you later " Jungkook just nodded and looked away .

Hyungsik and Taehyung were walking  towards the car " Mrs.Kim will tell us the truth so we have to meet her first...right ?" Hyungsik asked " yes...you will drive the car " Taehyung said....they get inside the car and Hyungsik drove the call towards Taehyung's parents house, more like mansion .

Han Kun was sitting beside his son , thinking about what he should do next " I miss you my son...I don't know what to do next " He heard a noise coming from outside the room...he went out and looked around the house...the main door was open and his man were laying unconscious on the ground.

He wide his eyes and ran towards the room where that man was tied up....the door open ,when he entered into the room...the room was empty , expect the broken chair on the ground...he went to the CCTV room and looks at the screen...a man in his really 30's beat all on his mens and helped that man .

Han Kun screamed in frustration...one of his man ran into the room " Sir....Mr.Shin is awake " he said between his heavy breaths....

On the other hand , Taehyung and Hyungsik reached Taehyung's parents mansion... without wasting anytime Taehyung went inside the mansion , Hyungsik behind him " MRS.KIM !!" He shouted...Mrs.Kim came running out of the kitchen.

"T-tae?" She looked at him confused... because for 4 years (i don't remember exactly) he never came back in the mansion " Tell me the truth " He asked straight forward " W-what ?" She asked him in confusion...." Nancy is still alive...but the hell is she doing in Busan " this time he asked softly .

Mrs.Kim sighted and walked towards him  " why don't you ask her yourself" She gave him a piece of paper " her address " Taehyung looks at her angryliy " why don't you tell me , Huh?" She smiled at him sweetly " because you would believe me... Because you are blinded by her love " she turned around .

Now her back was facing him... Hyungsik put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder " let's go , Taehyung...she is right " Taehyung looked at his mother's picture hanging on the wall " she didn't throw it away " Taehyung last time looked at it and left the mansion .

" I'm sorry Mina , your son's heart is going to be broken once again " Mrs.Kim sadly said looking at Taehyung's mother's picture.....

Jungkook was reading a book while Jimin past out on the sofa and Yoongi love gone for his duty , and Jeonsuk was on the doctor's room " Kookie , someone is here to see you " Jungkook put his book down and nodded his head, signing him to let him in .

Pd Nim entered into the room , while hiding something behind his back " SIR!" Jungkook shouted in happiness , but poor Jimin flinched and woke up " W-w-who...." Jungkook giggled looking at his best friend " don't worry young man...it's me " Jimin Awkwardly smiled towards him.

" I-I have to go to the bathroom...BYE " Jimin ran out of the room... because for some unknown reason he is scared of Pd Nim , Pd Nim chuckled and sit down in the chair " Y/n told me you got into a car accident...so I came to meet our my studen-...no my son " Jungkook smiled at him .

" Thank you ,sir " he noticed that Pd Nim is was hiding something behind him " Sir, what are you hiding behind your back ?" He asked him with a confused smile , Pd Nim smiled and show him his hands...Jungkook smiled widely looking at banana milk .

While Jungkook was drinking banana milk Jeonsuk entered into the room and found an unknown man(well for him)  sitting beside his son " who are you ? " Jeonsuk asked , kindly...Pd Nim turned around and stood up and introduced himself.