Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 16

The three demons stared into each other, a long silence as they didn't spoke anything. The male demon that they call 'Kai' look at them in surprised before his forest green eye narrowed. "How do you know that's my name?" The demon asked. M/n and Katie look each other and they glance back to the other demon. "Before you do something that could kill us, can I ask you a simple question? Does your full name is Kyle Smith?" They know that they were right because they just saw a small flinched from the demon in front of them. "How do you know...? Are you a stalker?" The demon asks and Katie shook his head.

"I know this is so sudden but my real name is Katherine Smith or you guys call me 'Katie'." Katie introduce herself and the demon's eyes widen before narrowed once again.

"I'm sorry but is this kind of joke? Because if it is, it's not funny as fuck." The demon said, his eyes narrowed dangerously and this make Katie immediately shook her head. "I'm telling the truth! I have proof!" Katie quickly show her birthmark that she had, like how she showed to M/n few days ago. The demon stared at the birthmark on her collarbone for few moments before he takes off his finger less glove that he wore for his date, showing the same birthmark on his hand.

"Even we have same birthmark, I still don't believe about you honestly. Tell me about me and my twin only-"

"*Remember how we walk inside our parent's room without knocking, and saw our parent talking to each other but that's not what had caught our stare. What make we stared at them is our dad's ass that had been showed right in front of us?" The demon stared at Katie in surprise while M/n stared at Katie in dumbfounded.

"Are you seriously?"

"Yup and we even can't look at dad in his eyes for a week. When mom ask what's wrong, we told her about it and she laugh her ass off."

"That's.... disgusting..."

The demon stared at Katie in front of him, feels his eyes sting with tears. "I-I-Is that really you...? K-Katie...?" The demon known as 'Kai' asked and Katie couldn't help but letting the tears streaming down from her cheeks.

"I miss you, brother..."

With that, Smith twin immediately tackle together in hug while M/n watch from side, smiles on his face. After few moments they hug together, Smith twin quickly broke the hug and the Kai glance at M/n in confused. "Then who is this then?" He asks and Katie smiled, walk toward the (H/c) haired male and stand right beside him.

"If you don't believe, it's up to you but this is M/n, our best friend." Kai stared at his twin sister before glance at M/n who just standing there beside Katie. "M-M/n...?" M/n's smiles widen. "It's been a while, man."

With that, Kai immediately tackled M/n into ground causing the said male let out a yelp in surprised while Katie just watch with a chuckle in amusement.

Finally,

The Three Musketeers is finally reunion...

~(x)~

After having their moment, the three of them decide to hang out together at the near café and got themselves some their favorite dessert and favorite milkshakes that they always bought when they were still alive. "Come to think of it, what kind demon are you two exactly?" Kai asked curiously since the three of them are have the same features; human looks and also animal ears and tail. Like half and half. "Oh, mine is two tailed cats." Katie answered. "And mine is nine tail fox." M/n also answered, taking a sip from his (Favorite Flavor) milkshake.

"Oh, that's actually cool. Mine is crow."

"Crow? Like Tengu in anime?"

"Yup. Like anime we always watched; have black crow wing on back something like that."

[A/n: Why I feel someone will said this is a reference to a certain anime?]

The trio talked each other about how their days was and they hunched was right, the girl that they saw few hours ago is Kai's girlfriend. "Speaking of her, how do you two met?" M/n asked curiously and Katie nodded vigorously, waiting for her twin's answer. "Well, we first met when she decides to take offer for the job." After hearing the answer that gave from her twin, Katie make a disappointing sigh.

"That's it? That's lame."

"Oh, shut up. Like you're first met more interesting than me."

"Oh, fuck you."

~(X)~

*Based on true story, I knock the door to see if my parents were inside their room and when I opened the door, the first thing first I saw was my dad's butt that facing me directly towards me, which make me slowly close the door and ran away without my parent notice me. XD

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner