Chapter 1

Pov Cassie
I woke up on the cold floor in my bedroom there is were I sleep . I mean where else would I sleep. I could not sleep at bed, I was ugly and an idiot .
I looked around and found him sleeping soundless on the bed.
I heard a voice who was familiar and I opened my eyes to look around and then I saw my mother in law .

"What are you doing,sleeping now !"

She screamed right next to my ear.

"When my son is hungry you are sleeping, what kind of wife are you, you such a pathetic person", I sighted.

That is what I always hear every morning since I got married to her son. Then again I should not sleep at this hour, what is wrong with me, she is right .
I stood up and nodded, to give her a sign that I am listening to her. I could not look direct towards her eyes knowing what kind of trouble it could cost me. After hearing her endless argument, I started to prepare for the old ritual that has happened since that day I entered this house.

Pov Niklous
I couldn't stand her, she was everywhere . She gives me food and wash my Clothes. She was everywhere

Flashback back:
I run over to the Train station, she can't leave me, is what I was thinking. I mean I was in love with her and she knew it. I told her that she was the love of my life and yet she is trying to leave me. I could feel my feet turning numb, of the all running, my speed started to slow down and it was the last thing I wanted now.

I saw her entering the train.
"Sabrina wait for me", I shouted from the top of my lungs.

I pushed every single person that was standing in front of me, just to catch up with her. I would do anything, just to stand right next to her. I know it is stupid to do this kind of action towards people but I serious needed her right know, or she might leave me forever.
When I finally got there where she was standing for some second ago, she was gone. I looked around like a serious psychopath, that was going to kill anyone that was going to stand in front of me.
I could hear someone knocking the frame of the train, I looked up and there she was staring at me with her hazel eyes. I somehow for a second felt at ease. I could see tears running down her cheeks forming number eleven.
She put her hand on the window and I did exactly the same thing.
She took her hand away from the window and realization came to me, the doors of the train was finally closed and ready to leave.
I ran after the train that was moving now but then I realized that I could not catch up with it. I stopped because I could not run anymore and fell to the ground with my knees, tears pouring down my cheeks as if it could form a river any second from now.

Realization:
" Niklous , hello, can you hear me", I heard from a soft voice. I must have been in deep though. I looked around and found Cassie standing in front of me, not her again.

"What do you want", I snapped at her. "How many times do I have tell you to not touch me", I could feel my face turning red.

Why was I stuck with her, if only Sabrina did not leave me, I would not have been in this stupid situation. I have been thinking for almost nine years why she left me, it is Sabrina's fault I know that it is not Cassie fault but I wished I was not married to her, It has been 9 yeas since that day I married her.

What do you think about Cassie and Niklaus ? And why did Sabrina leave Niklaus ?
Guys comment here Thanks for reading.

One DayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara