14

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Taehyung POV

I feel myself waking up as the sunlight shines on my face, slowly opening my eyes in the process. I groan and bring my hands to my face, rubbing my cheeks. I still feel tired but bring myself to get up from the couch, wobbling on my feet as I try to hold myself together.

I scan my surroundings and I'm still in Y/N's studio as I'm surrounded by paintings and crafts. I smile to myself and recall everything that happened last night. She likes me back, she loves me too, she is my girlfriend now.

I think about what happened after that and a blush creeps up to my face. I've never made love like that to someone before, perhaps because I haven't loved someone like that before. All I could think about was the pleasure, love and passion we shared with each other last night.

I barely slept to be honest, I wanted her, a lot. Well, so much for an interesting thought on this morning as I feel myself getting needy again. I look around and don't seem to spot Y/N anywhere, strange...

I walk up to the couch where we eventually fell asleep on after a long night, but her clothes are gone as well. Where is she? I quickly search for my phone and find it on the desk table in the corner, but no messages.

Just as I want to dial her number, the door opens and reveals Y/N. I look up to her and she looks like she just took a shower. She spots me and gives me a warm smile, walking up to me.

"I thought you'd still be asleep" She says before taking a seat next to me. I just chuckle and look at the bags she was holding, consisting of clothes and bagels. I look up to her and she smiles at me.

"I figured you would want some clean clothes, considering yours aren't exactly, well, clean" She says laughing.

I laugh as well, we went pretty crazy last night, so she's right, I wouldn't want to wear them. I took the clothes from her and a sudden wave of confusion hits me, where did she get mens clothes? She seems to notice my sudden confusion and laughs.

"They are my brothers, I went by the cafe to get us breakfast with coffee and I took some of his clothes that he stacks in the pantry" she explains.

"I was already wondering" I say whilst laughing. I get up and walk up to the bathroom, freshening up and changing my clothes.

As I come out she's taking out the breakfast and has cleaned up the place. Her back is facing me as I admire her body for a moment. She is truly perfect, yes she may have a few flaws, but other than that she's beautiful.

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist, back hugging her. She seems to flinch for a moment but chuckles as soon as she realises it just me. She places her head in the crook of my neck and pulls my arms closer, making me hold her tighter.

We just stand there for a moment, enjoying each others presence and the sound of birds chipping outside of her window. Suddenly, she turns herself around and puts her arms around my neck, causing me to pull her even closer. Her face is very close to mine and I can't resist myself.