Chapter nineteen: Two down, one to go

Chapter nineteen: Two down, one to go (Faith's POV)

"So you wanna start over? Back to square one? Back to enemies who think the other one's hot?" he asked.

"You thought I was hot?" I smirked teasingly. I was surprised, I did not know that. 

"I always thought you were hot. I've told you, haven't I? I think you're gorgeous and so very attractive," he flirted. 

"Sure, you've told me," I rolled my eyes while a smile formed on my lips. 

"Well, I'm telling you now," he smirked. "Now, for that getting to know each other part. What's your deepest darkest secret?" he questioned. 

I am so glad he didn't take this the wrong way because boy do I think he's hot and his personality is just as attractive as his pretty face, if not more. I thought of what to say to answer his question. "I've committed three crimes," I nodded. 

"What?" he asked in disbelief. 

"Trespassing, breaking and entering and vandalism," I concluded. "I trespassed at that party in Daniel's cabin, I broke into a store in the middle of the night to get a copy of a book I really wanted and I've vandalized the wall behind the school," I laughed. 

"What'd you write on the school wall?" he chuckled. 

"I actually did graffiti. Have you seen the one in the right corner?" I asked while I pulled out some gum.

"Yeah," he nodded. 

"I made that one," I concluded. "My turn, what's your most embarrassing memory?" I arched an eyebrow. 

"Oh, sixth grade, easily," he nodded. "I left that note in your locker with a huge chocolate on Valentine's day and the entire soccer team found out and made fun of me," he nodded while eating some gum. 

"That was you?!" I asked in shock and he nodded in response. "Why didn't you ever tell me?" I smacked his leg. 

"Because it's embarrassing, you rejected me," he laughed. 

"No, I didn't!" I countered. 

"You threw the note." He gave me a pointed look. 

"Who said that? I still have it. It's in my nightstand drawer," I confessed. 

"Why'd you keep it?" he chuckled while drawing circles on my leg. 

"To remind me that someone out there, has a little crush on me." I played with my words there. I kept it to remind myself that I was wanted by someone. Even if it was in sixth grade. I looked at it a lot in the eight months I was with Cody. He said he wanted me but I never felt it. 

"I see through your wordplay, Faith," he said softly. "Anyway, give me three of your biggest turn-ons," he smirked. 

"Alex," I huffed. "It's my question, you have to answer whatever I ask." 

That is just called taking advantage of the moment. 

"Alright, let me think um- lip biting," I began hesitantly, "Hickeys," my voice got softer, "Dominance," I said quickly. 

"Now I know," he smirked. 

"What are the first three things you look at when you see a girl?" I questioned. 

"Her eyes, smile, and her legs. It's the legs," he nodded shamelessly. 

"Please explain," I laughed. 

"You have hot legs, see," he ran a leaf over my leg. "My turn, what's your favorite feature on me?" he smirked suggestively.