17

I was downstairs while the guys were off doing what Elijah told them. I was in panties and a cami while cooking some breakfast for Lijah and myself. I heard something but paid no attention to it till I caught an arm going around my waist. I saw a clock face and I smiled then moaned when his hand slipped into my panties and he rubbed me so good. I grabbed his arm and moaned out. I leaned back into him as he rubbing before he removed his hand tore my panties off me and licked two of his fingers and pushed them up inside of me. "Ughhh." he kissed my shoulder and pumped his fingers into me while reaching with his other hand and cutting the stove off before wrapping his arm around my waist and held me to him.

"You're a lucky girl that none of my workers are here, cause if you walked out of our room like this I would punish your ass so good," he said. " I would never walk around like this in front of them I knew they were going to be gone doing the job that you told them to deal with," I told him as he brought me close to my orgasm but removed his fingers which made me whine. He lifted me and carried me away.

" You wanna have fun?" I nodded not saying the word "use your words or you won't get anything." I looked at him. "Please," I said he smiled and ripped my shirt and played me on the couch before stripping himself. I licked my lips and reach down and rubbed my fingers along his shaft making it jerk while he laid over me bent down and sucked on my tit while he toyed with my clit making me moan and cry out. "Lijah please" I begged he looked up at me before kissing his way down my body and smirked. I bent leg up automatically and he latched on to my clit and started suckling on it. My back arched I grabbed the back of the couch and raked my fingers in his har and pulled him closer. I whimpered and begged for more and he nibbled my clit then let go and licked my entry before plunging his tongue into me deeply. I cried out and my grip on the couch tightened as his tongue fucked me so damn good I was close to seeing stars as my orgasm near and his tongue slipped in deeper. I smiled and propped myself up on my elbows right as I came and watched him suck and lick me clean. I licked my lips and bit my bottom lip as I watched him.

He pulled away and I laid down and removing what was left of my cami and tossed it on the floor before grabbing him and pulling him close to me and kissing his slips tasting myself on them and his tongue. I dropped my leg up over the couch and grabbed his shaft and brushed it up and down on my clitoris before slipping him inside. Lijah pushed in once his tip was in me and he took control just how I like. He holds my waist and thrusts deeper into me making my head fall back which he took that opportunity to kiss my neck and leave love bites on it. I reached down and grabbed his ass pulling him up inside me more and moaned at the feeling of being full. he kissed my jaw then moved to my lips. I cupped his face and kissed him body as our bodies moved together and my orgasm built. He used his free hand to gab and tease my nipple making it hard before he dropped his head down and sucked on it.

I never in all my life ever felt the way I do when I am with him. When he hold me and makes love to me when he brings my body alive and we reach new heights.

"Oooooo." I arched my back as he pulled back from my tit with a suction sound and he propped himself up and pounded into me. I gasped and moaned as I looked into his eyes not once daring to look away it was too pleasurable. " Lijah baby I am so close," I tell him and he nodded his head "Yea lil momma I know, so am I" I reply as he keeps pounding me. My walls tighten around him like a coil and it makes him moan before he stills inside of me and we both cum, I pull his head down and rest his forehead on mine as he starts to move again. "Fuck baby, I have never wanted to fuck a woman so much in my entire life as I do you, your the only one I ever want to fuck for the rest of my life."

I smile and lean up a little a kiss him as he finishes off and slowly pulls out before tilting my hips to keep his cum inside of me. I watch him as he is focusing on making sure not one drop slips out. I play with my nipples as I stare and he and his juice covered cock. He looks up and me and I go to lift but he presses me back down and leans down. "what is it?" he asked " I just wanted to kiss you," I tell him. He nods and starts to kiss me slowly at first then with passion before it becomes a full-blown make-out session.

"You are done with me?" shaking his head he gets up and lifts me up before carrying me away" Never. I will never be done with you. " I bury my face in his neck and hang on. He takes me to our bedroom lays me down locks the door and curls up with me in his arms holding me close.