{7} FINALLY I'M FREE!

(EDITED)

Chapter 7- FINALLY I'M FREE!

Two years ago

Third-person P.O.V

Killian walks into the room where he hid the girls.

"Wakie wakie girls!" His annoying voice rang out as he opens the door with a bang.

The girls were covered in blood, their hair had dirt and their skin we're cover in scars of all sizes.

Their body you can see, rib bones because they barely ate.

Their eyes dull, lifeless and hopeless that was just what Killian wanted to see

Adea still has her sass, and Quanda still has her rudeness.

Breyanna looked at Killian in disgust.

He will have a painful death. She thought.

Adea hasn't drunk blood in nearly two years because of a psychopath named Killian.

"Now, your full powers made come, under my will," Killian grinned wickedly.

Adea spotted a nice place on Killian's neck (his main vein) to sink her fangs in, and drink all his blood then leave his body dry and lifeless.

"How are you planning on getting our powers out?" Iona asked in annoyance.

"Easy, just give you guys more pain," Killian grinned

Adea eyes were glued to Killian's neck, she didn't care about hearing what Killian says.

Adea licks her lips hungrily.

She can feel her vampire side forcing its way to the surface and she didn't fight it.

Breyanna notice that Adea was not commenting so she turns to see Adea's eyes glued to Killian's neck,

Breyanna haven't shifted into her wolf for two years and that is dangerous for a werewolf, they must let their wolf out or it will die painfully. Killian knew all of this but still did it.

"You girls are unwanted, and will never be loved," Killian states proudly

Breyanna felt something forcing itself to the surface, and she didn't fight it.

Sese was looking at Killian with a burning hatred,

"All of you guys are weak, ugly and pathetic omegas," Killian rants.

Suddenly something inside her snapped and she looked at Killian evilly. (A/N it's Sese)

Lani was listening attentively to learn how to beat Killian to his death.

"All of you are hated by your family," Killian continues

Suddenly Lani started seeing red, and some snapped in her.

Then she had a burning stomach.

"Can't even shift, just pathetic," Killian grinned wickedly

Iona started feeling hot all over her body.

Something force itself painfully fast to the surface.

Quanda, on the other hand, was watching Killian in hatred and disgust.

"See, your mates hate you guys. Pathetic!" Killian spat out.

Quanda had enough and something force itself to control her body and she didn't fight it.