𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

The morning couldn't have come any slower than it did.

After a lot of thinking, Bambina's face began to gain it's colour back, the memories of the previous night crawling into the back of her mind, no longer affecting her behaviour or infecting her thoughts.

Marcello's breathing was deep and slow. Never once throughout the night, did he loosen his grasp on her, others may have found this uncomfortable, but Bambina somehow found it comforting.

His presence was calming and prevented her mind from going into the darkest parts of her memory.

Marcello woke up to find Bambina in his arms, his heartbeat began to quicken, she was so much smaller than he and they fit perfectly beside each other.

Thinking she was still asleep, a certain tenderness showed in his eyes, as he bent his head to kiss the top of her head.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach, as a corner of her mouth twitched slightly.

Marcello pulled away, needing to get ready for the meeting filled day that he was not looking forward to at all, especially because all he wanted to do was stay with Bambina.

After around 5 minutes, Bambina heard the door slowly close behind Marcello, and she sat up, slight dark circles under her eyes.

Deciding to get out of bed, Bambina changed out of her pyjamas, the white gun that was given to her was placed on the bed table on the side that she had laid on.

Placing the gun in an inside pocket of the denim jacket she was wearing, Bambina left the room, smile placed perfectly on her face.

Reaching the dining room, she sat down around the middle part of the table, where there were many people. Everyone pretended to not notice her as they kept on with their conversations, but it was hard not to notice the wary glances that constantly went her way as she placed pancakes on her plate, humming an indecipherable song.

She scooped ice cream and strawberries onto her plate and some people began to plainly gawk at her, hardly believing that this was the girl who had killed someone the previous night before.

"Hi! I'm Estelle," she turned her optimism to the person beside her.

He was around 16 years old, and his blonde hair looked as if it had been brushed many times, by comb and hand. Turning his blue eyes to hers in surprise, his mouth gaped open a little.

"Drake," he replied quietly, his eyes quickly going back to his food, cheerios.

"What do you all do for fun?" Bambina questioned before stuffing her face with food.

"We train," Drake shrugged.

"Well, can you train with me?" Bambina kicked her legs back and forth, desperately wanting to make a new friend.

"Sure." Drake gave her a small smile.

/(-O-)\

"You're doing it all wrong," Drake laughed at Bambina as she attempted to go fast in the VR car.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Bambina pouted, as the car began to speed up a little bit.

"Estelle, that old lady is faster than you," Drake rolled his eyes as he watched it all play out on the tv screen, "just calm down and press down on the accelerator, and avoid other cars and objects."

 Heeding his advice, Bambina pressed down on the accelerator and began to steer wildly, "I'm doing it!" she grinned.

After a while, they packed up the set and began to chat as they ate some lunch.

"Since you know how to drive now, you can go wherever you want," Drake pointed out as he stuffed his face.

"Yeah, but that's on some game, not in real life."

"Estelle, that game is used here to train people to drive fast and stuff, it's as good as the real thing." Drake explained.

"Are you telling me... I know how to speed in real life?" She giggled and bounced up and down in her seat in excitement

"Yeah," he laughed.

Noticing something, he stopped laughing and stood smoothly, yet abruptly, "I've got to go, I'll be seeing you," he winked and walked away quickly.

"You were with a boy" Marcello walked into the room, using a different door than to the one Drake used to leave.

His face expression was absolutely livid as he gave Bambina a cold stare, "Yeah, he's my new friend," Bambina smiled nervously.

Taking even, calculated steps towards her, he was soon right in front of her, his neck arched as he stared into her eyes.

He leant forward and their lips touched, Bambina stayed frozen, surprised as he began moving his mouth against hers.

Slowly copying his movements, he lifted her up, making her legs wrap around his waist. He started to walk out of the room, and Bambina hardly noticed that he was walking to their room.

The night was long.

Authors Note Hey guys, there seemed to be a lot of confusion, but this is when they, you know, do it - the sausage and the cat? Yeah, anyway, thank you for reading :)