ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ?

"SHE'S A MESS OF GORGEOUS CHAOS, AND YOU CAN SEE THAT IN HER EYES"

[A/N: A bonus update♡]

-
Almost three years later

IT WAS DARK, cold but what wouldn't you do for your friends? Your family? Your only family?

"Don't forget, we're doing this for Stiles", Scott started to be the optimistic leader he always was.

"I'm here for my friend", Allison said and made herself ready.

"I'm here for my dorky brother", Nova said.

The past few years their friendship had a 180° turn since they first met. At first she couldn't stand the Stilinski boy, but then, at some point in between the years, they turned from acquaintance into a sibling bond.

All at once the pack turned silent, everyone was deep in thoughts. Suddenly the beautiful dark blueish night sky was covered by grayish clouds.

"I'm here because I didn't wanted to do my homework", Isaac said truthwise and also tried to light up the mood.

Amal pushed him a little bit from the side whispering something between the lines.

"Not now babe"

After the pack started to go through the gate, Kira's mother, Noshiko Yukimura, showed herself followed by six onis.

Because the pack and her couldn't come into terms, they didn't notice the Stiles look-alike sneaking up to them. Before they could even say anything a fight broke out.

How Scott told Nova, she sneaked out from the fight to look for Lydia and Stiles. But what she didn't know was it would cost someone's life.

Lydia and Nova supported Stiles left and right, because he was to weak to even walk. Suddenly Nova stopped to walk midway and whispered only one name.

"Allison"

Before Stiles could question it, Lydia let out a shrill and deafening scream. Screaming Allison's name from the top of her lungs.

But they were to late.

Allison was long gone.

-

"To fight of the nogitsune, we need something powerful, something that could be equally powerful as a dark kitsune", Deaton informed them serious and tried to find a different way, but like Finn, he knew there wasn't a different way.

"I'll do it", Nova said out of nowhere still in a kind of trance from what just happened a few hours ago.

"No, you won't do it, you could get yourself killed", Finn decided against it and turned into her father figure again.