3. Creep'n

At the restaurant

At the restaurant...

"Can we have your best bottle of Riesling please?" I asked the waiter. He's been eyeing me, meanwhile Jah is mugging him.

"Anything for you ma'am." I responded with a small nod not wanting to give energy to his flirting.

"Can I get a Heineken? My nigga want the same." Jackson spoke for him and Jahseh.

"Sure." He said with a small smile walking off.

"I don't like that nigga." Jahseh finally spoke.

"Just ignore him Jah. I hope y'all ordered your cap and gown."

"Yeah Jackson reminded me last week."

"Okay good. I'm gonna get y'all both graduation stoles, I'm gonna have them customized." The waiter walked up and dropped off the drinks.

"Are y'all ready to order?"

"Yeah go ahead ma."

"Steak and Salmon Hibachi please.

"No problem, gentlemen?"

"Steak and chicken Hibatchi." Jackson told him.

"Steak and shrimp hibatchi and from the back I want the biggest steak you got."

"The prime rib is $85 ar-"

"He didn't ask you the cost, bring the steak please, medium well. Thank you." I had to jump in because what Jahseh was gonna day wasn't gonna be nice. We woulda got kicked out..

"I'm glad you jumped in because I was about to show his ass. Don't be asking me if I know the price of some shit like I'm broke, I'll buy this whole restaurant and fire his dumb ass." I laughed soooo hard at that.

"Boss moves." My son chuckled. I felt a hand on my leg and I exhaled loudly.

I tried to move it but he wouldn't budge.

"B-baby stop."

"I can't do that."

"D-damn baby." My body jerked as my wetness consumed my lace panties.

"What y'all doing over there? Y'all sholl are sitting close." Jackson questioned us.

Fuck.

"Jahseh was whispering in my ear telling me how he use to date this girl that just walked by our table. She's a server here, he didn't want her to spit in our food for laughing at her ass."

"Oh...yeah we don't need that." The Chef came out and started making our food. I wanted to get fucked up so I finished my drink and asked for another.

"Damn ma, you throwing them back."

"I got a DD so why not? My babies graduating soon and you got a new place you're moving into soon. It's a celebration."