Chapter. 9

Cj

I was currently sitting at one of my clubs with James and Tristan. I was here to collect my money and check up on things.

"So you and Jayda?"Tristan asked sitting back drinking some of his hennessy.

"I'm still pissed at her,but today the day of Ma's lil cookout so I gotta go scoop Jayda and lil man"I responded to him.

"Gotchu...Y'all gone kiss and make up?"He teased and I waved him off.

"Fuck outta here"I said "I don't need to apologize she does having her damn titty out like that"

"But she was just feeding JJ"James cut in "She probably wasn't even thinking about that punk nigga anyways"He shrugged.

"Still she would have a whole fit if I just had dick slangin around Amari"I told them.

"Yea bro you got a point"Tristan agreed.

"I still say yo bitch ass mad for no reason"James said smacking some stripper on the ass "But I really don't care that's you and yo girl problems"

"Nigga shut the hell up, Where the fuck is Steve ass at?"I asked looking around the club.

Steve is the manager that I hired to work the club when I'm not there,and when I come in he gives me my money that was earned for two weeks.

"You know Steve ass probably up there in that office trynna get his damn dick wet"Tristan said.

"Well I'm about to go see. I got shit to do"I got up and made my way towards the stairs where Steve's office was.

When I got up there I walked into his office and he was laid out on the ground with a bullet hole in the middle of his forehead.

"Man fuck"I yelled out. I walked around his body and checked the safe where the money was and all of it was gone.

"What?"Tristan asked rushin in with James right behind him.

"Oh my fucking God it's so much blood"James gagged and went into the corner to throw up.

Everytime James sees to much blood he'll throw up. I don't know how when he's a whole shooter, that is something that I cannot understand for the life of me.

"Damn who popped Steve?"Tristan asked studying his body. He kneeled down and picked the bullet up.

"What it say?"I asked him.

"It says SW"He said looking over the bullet "This bullet came from a Glock seventeen"He said still studying the bullet.

"SW? Sound like a organization name if they got their bullets engraved"I said pulling my phone out.

"They stand for Sniper World"James said "That's Gunna the pimp organization"He explained.

"Gunna? The fuck he want with me?"I asked.

"I don't know,but I bet they were the same niggas that robbed our trap a couple weeks ago"Tristan said.

"We gotta get them niggas back"James said and I waved him off.

"Nah we gotta think smartly about this..."I trailed off "We gotta think with our heads not with our trigger hands"I said looking directly at James trigger finger ass.

"Yea you right"Tristan said.

"Still think we should pop a couple of they niggas"James shrugged.

"Nigga shut the hell up, yo ass just gone throw up again"Tristan said and James pushed him.

"Shut the fuck up dumbass nigga. I can't help it"He mugged Tristan.