Chapter 13

»»----- ✼ -----««

It was Monday morning, my first day in my new school. I got up really early, but I was actually awake much longer, now that I think of it. I don't think I slept much, or even slept at all. Anyways, I got washed and then changed into this:

(Ignore the bag, you know which one Jungkook and Yoongi picked out for you

(Ignore the bag, you know which one Jungkook and Yoongi picked out for you.)

I packed a few things I knew I needed for my first day. I took my bag downstairs with me and sat down at the table.

'I see you're all ready to go' Jin said as he noticed me in the kitchen.

'Yeah, I'm actually really excited' I said.

'You can help yourself to whatever is in the fridge or cupboards for your breakfast' Jin said. I nodded and he left the room, probably in search of the others.

Once again I took out my sketchbook and started to draw a bit, because I wasn't really hungry. Butterflies flew around in my stomach filling all the space for food. At that moment Namjoon came into the kitchen and sat across from me.

'I'm going to drive you to school, is that alright? We just don't want you to have to walk there all by yourself on your first day' He said.

'Yeah, that's fine'

»»-----  -----««

So many people were looking in my direction and it was really making me uncomfortable. It was just the first day, and it's not going as splendidly as I thought it would.

'Hey' I heard a voice behind me, along with a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl around my age, shoulder length hair with bangs and a bright smile. Also with her hand extended forward towards me. 'I'm Hana' she said and I shook her hand.

'I'm Mina, nice to meet you' I replied back.

'You must be a newbie. I don't think I've seen you before, at least not in this class.' Hana said.

'Yeah, it's actually my first day'

'Well, I'm guessing you're on your own here?'

'Yeah' I simply replied. I guess it was pretty obvious. I wasn't exactly fitting in. So much for a first impression, I'm the only one wearing shorts. And one of only two girls that aren't wearing pink. The other one being Hana.

'You can hang with me, if you want' she said. That is probably the best thing I've heard, since I step foot into the school.

'Cool, thanks' I shyly said. At that the teacher came in. And of course she couldn't just let me stay seated, she made me stand up and introduce myself.

'We have a new pupil in our class, stand up and tell us a few things about yourself' The teacher said ushering me to get up. I wasn't going to be rude and disobey the teacher so I stood up, ready to introduce myself.