BAE🤪🙄

B R I A N N A

"Ooouuu this my song wait for it..."

" I REALLY WANT YOU BABY.... BUT YOU KEEP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME....SHOOT THAT GLOCK UNTIL ITS FUCKING EMPTY...AND I-"

"SHUT CHO ASS UP" everybody yelled at me from downstairs.

"Man fuck y'all Melly is bae and always will be" I yelled back. Then I took a second to realize what I just said.

I heard loud footsteps coming up them stairs.  I backed up into a wall scared for my damn life.

Seconds later Dents busted into my room death glaring me.

"Who yo bae?" He asked stepping closer to me but I couldn't move since I was already by the wall.

I took that as my chance to try and run to the bathroom but this nigga caught me.

Well damn at least I tried. I'll go be with my father now. May I rest in fucking peace.

He grabbed the back of my shirt before pulling me back. He pushed me onto the bed and choked me. But in a sexual way.

"You need to stop fucking playing with me man. I stopped cutting you but I will do the shit again" he spoke.

He just turned me off.

I didn't say anything after that cuz I sure as hell don't wanna get cut again. That pain was gruesome.

"Yeah betcho ass shut up now" he said letting go of my neck.

"Melly still my bae" I yelled before running into the bathroom locking the door.

Welp guess I'll be sitting in here for a while.

His crazy ass gone start banging on the door telling me to open it like I'm that dumb to do that shit.

"I ain't gone hurt you" He said through the door and I laughed.

"You fucking tried it Youngboy" I teased. I know he hates when I call him that.

"Open this damn door" he growled in a more harsh tone.

"Oh mister I'm most definitely not opening this door with that tone of yours" I replied shaking my head.

I sat there for about 30 more minutes before falling asleep to the sound of his banging.

I woke up and didn't hear anymore banging.

I quietly opened the door to see Kd fall in.

He looked at me shocked.

"Aye Ken-"

I cut him off by covering his mouth. He mugged me before licking my hand, nasty bitch.

I quickly wiped my hand off on his jacket.

"Don't tell Kentrell" I told him sternly.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because I don't want my guts rearranged" I replied honestly.

"HAHAHAHAH say bye to yo guts then"

"KENTRELL SHE AWAKE AND THE DOOR OPEN" He yelled at the top of his lungs before I heard footsteps running up the stairs.

Say bye bye to your little friend.