𝟎𝟓.⠀ asserted dominance

( ミ☆ ) FIVEasserted dominance

( ミ☆ ) FIVE
asserted dominance

( ミ☆ ) FIVEasserted dominance

⠀⠀⠀⠀Somewhere along the way, it started to rain. Not a hapless or violent kind of rain that breaks the sky, but a lighter kind. The kind where the sun still shines and droplets fall to Earth in a stuttering beat, each one glimmering as if suspended in a sunbeam.

⠀⠀⠀⠀But maybe that's just Bellamy picking up on the smaller things. Now that he's left his district and now that there's a countdown on his lifespan, he finds himself admiring things he mightn't have payed attention to before, like how many creases he has in his blue reaping day shirt, how many freckles he has scattered along his nose, and just how many strands of his hair are actually brown instead of dirty blonde. He lost count. He thinks he got to thirty-something and, through his daze, forgot what number came afterwards.

⠀⠀⠀⠀He only noticed these little things about himself after he was shown to his own private bedroom onboard the tribute train. It's extravagant and lush and too big to look real. Several mirrors cover the walls from floor to ceiling, so it's a little hard not to look anywhere without seeing oneself. Before this, there was a brief but still very overwhelming tour. Seedy droned on about the train itself and it's lavish, Capitol-esque interior as a quiet Demetria and an even quieter Bellamy followed. But despite what happened between the two teens earlier... whatever that was, at least Demetria had the common decency to speak up and throw in a compliment Seedy's way every once and a while. And that wasn't just nice of her — tolerant of her — really, but it was also pretty smart. Now Demetria already has Seedy on her good side, meanwhile Bellamy had only managed to make himself look like a petrified drowned cat.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Seedy's exact words. Not his. Then again, it wasn't like she had been wrong. His many reflections prove this.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Also according to Seedy — whom is apparently always fluttery, even when the cameras aren't rolling — Bellamy and Demetria are free do as they please whilst onboard so long as it isn't indecent or disruptive. "Make yourselves comfortable! Change into something spiffy! Be ready for supper in an hour!" Seedy had told them. But honestly, that doesn't mean Bellamy can be bothered to do anything at all.