Chapter: 22

3'much pov

We all sat at the trap talking about shit and rolling up. I was high asf at this point. Everyone was at school, except me, Sdot, Rondo and JB.

"How's my best friend?"

Dot asked referring to Nika.

"Ion know. She been acting weird lately. We got into an argument over...man Idek wtf we was arguing about. I just left."

"Well shit, she's going through a lot right now. You basically told her you cheated on her with the bitch who wants to kill her."

JB said. I mean he was right, but she still had no reason to act like a fucking brat. Ion like bratty bitches, at all.

"Man, she's just being a brat. Ion wanna deal with her ass right now. Let just record this song."

Rondo, me and Sdot, was finna record "Grindin". We wanted to get this song out, mf been bothering us about dropping some new shit.

"Aye! Did you talk to that nigga who was tryna sign you?"

Rondo asked looking at me. I shook my head.

"This shit is just for fun man."

"Nigga! You got this talent. Fuck you mean just for fun?"

"Ion think I wanna take this shit serious yet. I wanna see how this go first."

He nodded and we got in the booth.

Nika pov

I was missing L'a at the moment. We kinda got into an argument over how much time he spends in the streets and at the trap. I guess I was tripping because I was missing him a lil too much. He don't even got time for me no more man. I decided to try again and see if he'd come over now.

Me: Baeeeee🐷

Bae🥰💖: wat man?

Me: Wyd?

Bae🥰💖: I'm busy

Me: Man you're always fucking busy😒. You never spend time with me anymore.

Bae🥰💖: My life is definitely not gonna revolve around you.

Me: It doesn't even feel like I'm in your life anymore...

Seen

I sighed and put my phone down. Kens loud ass came into my room and sat on my bad.

"HEY BITCH!"

She yelled looking at me. She sighed and looked at me.

"What's wrong with you now?"

She asked giving me her full attention. She been here for a few days. Just like she said she was finna come, her ass came.

"It's l'a. It's like he doesn't even wanna be around me anymore."

She looked at me like I was crazy.