Chapter 2-"she shouldn't touch you"

I manage to control my breathing sometime after the bell rings. My heart is starting to slow down as I walk into the empty class room.

"How are You feeling?" Mrs. Willows asks as I sling my bag over my shoulder.

"I'm better. I should have known to sit on the outside, I just thought no one would sit by me." I sigh as she hands me a camera

"Well it'd be best to remember next time, you will be sitting with him for five months."

"I will. See you tomorrow." I smile and walk out.

My body feels weak. I need food, I mentally laugh at myself.

To my surprise McKenna and Oliver are lounged on top of their car.

"There you are!" Kenna yells waving me over. "Your coming to my house! Lily is gonna meet us there later but we are having a sleepover for my day back"

"Did you ask my mom" I raised an eyebrow

"Yes. Shes working all night so it's fine." She grins hopping off the car and getting in.

I send a nod to oliver as I get in. 

The drive wasnt that long. They live in a big house a few blocks away from school.

"You got food?" I ask as we walk in the foyer

"We always have food for you" a voice booms. Their dad.

"Hey, Jack. How's the new wife?" I grin

"Hot." He laughs shaking his head "and good news for you, she's an amazing cook"

"Ooh I think I like her" I glace at the twins noticing their glare to me

"At least someone does" Jack mumbles before adding, "she's making Italian chicken since kenna mentioned you were coming"

"Never mind, I lover her" I chuckle as their glares harden.

A few hours later lily joined us as we sat at the dinner table. Even Dannon had shown when he heard they would be guests. He sat across from me.

"How do you like it, Anna-Kate?" Lena, Jack's new wife, asked

"Its amazing lena!" I grinned taking another bite

"Anna!"Lily whispered

I looked at her weirdly, waiting for an explanation. She just glared. I looked towards the twins who had the same looks.

"I'm glad you like it. Jack tells me its your favorite. Your dad makes it?" Lena smiles

My heart stop as I look at my plate, the fork dropping from my hand.

"Yes he did" Oliver snaps narrowing his eyes at her.

"Oli, its fine" I mumbled turning to Lena with a small smile. "Yeah he used to."

"Did I say something wrong?" She asks confused.

"She doesn't talk about her dad. He is in jail." Lily snaps just like Oliver.

Touchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें