55

YOUR (FIRST PERSON) POV:

"For... real?"

"Yes" he replied.

"But... Why would he do that?"

"You can ask him yourself"

"Just... Please tell him that I left."

"I'll have to call him first and see if he's okay with that"

"Dude?!?"

"Please wait inside while I confirm it with him"

Ughhh.

I went inside and sat down pouting. I was fuming like if I was in a comic there would be smoke coming out of my ears. How dare he! No matter how rich he was, and how much I liked him, he had no right to keep me there against my will. I didn't like being stranded like that at all.

After some time there was a knock and the butler guy came in.

"You can leave if you wish to"

"Of course I wish to" I got up.

"He wants you to call him and talk to him"

I nodded without any intentions of complying. First because I didn't have any balance, second because I didn't want to. My mood was put off by this insane behaviour of his.

I walked towards the exit, or what I thought was the exit and ended up in the little park at the back where these rich guests took strolls in the morning.

I wanted to leave but that place was way too pretty to not be given a moment so I sat there on a bench and enjoyed the quiet.

That quiet was disturbed by little meowing sounds and when I looked under the bench I saw this little kitten who had lost a paw. It looked really weak and my heart wrenched at how awfully shabby it was.

"Hey little baby?" I took it in my hands "Are you hungry? Okay, stay here. I'll get you food"

I put it back and went inside the hotel to ask for milk. It took me a lot of time to find the cafeteria and get a little pack of milk. Since this place was meant for the rich only, that little pack cost me a fortune. I went back to the park and to my relief the kitten was still there.

"There you go little baby. Now drink a lot of it okay? Because it cost me two weeks of allowance so finish it up. Yeah, I'm not one of these rich people. I have to go hungry for a while now but don't worry, I had cake in the morning" I kept talking to the kitten and scratching it's head.

"Hey" someone whispered in my ear and I jumped, nearly knocking out the now empty carton. The kitten got startled too and left the place before I could stop it.

"What the..." I turned around in a mood to bless whoever it was with a few curses but stopped when I realised it was my saviour from yesterday. Park Jimin.

"What's up? You look upset?" He asked

"You... you scared that little kitty of course I'm upset" I scratched the ground with my shoe, pouting.

"Don't lie to me. I saw you earlier in the lobby and followed you here. But then you got caught up with that 'little kitty' and I didn't want to disturb you two"

I told him everything when I realised there was no getting out of it.

"You said you were okay with his flaws" he shrugged.

"What kind of a flaw is that?"

"Anyway, let's go out. You had a rough day yesterday and today too so I wanna treat you to some food"