Thirty One

Monte

"Thanks for helping me pack bitch"I smiled at the boxes that were packed. It took us about an hour and some to finish packing all my clothes meaning that I could move out sooner than planned.

Sean smirked "No problem Monte I got a little pleasure out of it"Sean reminded me of the panties. I rolled my eyes "Shut up"

Sean placed his hand over his chest in fake hurt "Why? It was fantastic. I just wanted to give you a compliment" I rolled my eyes once again and muttered a yeah right.

Sean chuckled before plopping back on my bed "So what now?" I thought for a moment before my eyes met his "I know! You can leave"I offered with a grin.

He smirked "Nah I'll go if you gonna come with me"He grinned oh so cleverly back at me. I swallowed the oncoming lump in my throat.
Come with you where? Was what I wanted to say but instead I let my palms get sweaty as I raised and eyebrow.

I frustratedly ran my hands over my face "Give me a break Sean! We haven't been talking for a while and you just jumping back"I snapped.

I didn't mean to snap at him I was at the point where I was so irritated. I felt kind of played. We haven't been contacting each other in a month and he's acting like we never stopped talking.

Sean scoffed "I've been trying to call and text your ass and go on missions with you for the past month! But you wanted to block me and avoid me so who's fault is that?"He argued back.

I paused for a second. I did block him... And now I feel like shit. He actually tried to contact me despite the fact that I revealed that I had a crush on him. He raised an eyebrow before nodding knowingly "Yeah exactly Monte. I ain't try avoiding you, you avoided me"

I looked down at my feet before sighing in defeat "Alright where are we going?"I said avoiding his annoying grin

Sean stood up before tapping my cheek well "Well I'm hungry as shit so let's go too chipotle or something"He offered.

I nodded I could eat I pondered before replying with an okay. 

Short chapter I'll be going out of town for about 12 days so I won't be able to update much