Chapter 1

You were in your room putting things in your bag and feeding your puppies (above) when you fell asleep. Without knowing you and the pups were pulled into AOT.

Levi's pov

My squad were out riding when we saw something fall from the sky. Whatever it was had a green cape attached to it. When it landed we saw it was a girl about 25. She rolled onto her stomach and we saw she had a Wings of Freedom cape.  I told Petra to put her on the cart because we didn't know if she was dead or alive. Then as we put her on the cart I saw seven little animals and put them with her. Then we went back to HQ. One of the little animals was by her left wrist and started licking it.

We were greeted by Hanji who immediately went to the cart. When she saw the animals she went to grab the by the sleeping girls wrist. The girl sat up and grabbed Hanji's wrist twisting it, "Don't touch Mandrake." Then passed out again, while Hanji stood there in shock.

Your pov

I was actually awake and when someone reached towards my wrist I there hand and twisted it saying, "Don't touch Mandrake." Then I acted like I fell asleep again. I felt a pair of arms take mine and lift me up. When I couldn't feel any warmth from the puppies I jumped out of the persons arms and asked,"Where are my animals?"

"Hanji has them."

"What?! Don't let her experiment on them! Please. They are all I have left." you pleaded with tears in your eyes. The person finally nodded and took you to a cell. Then the person came back with a box and a candle. You toom the box and saw that the candle illuminated the mans face. He left and you opened your bag taking out some bottles, a few blankets and your phone. You played Bumpy Ride on your phone and fell asleep after feeding them.