WARNING 2!

Y/N P.O.V
I was sitting in a cute little bench in the park..I was listening to bts song..even though I HATE jungkook because he cheated on me..I still like bts song..I was enjoying the song until someone scream NEER MY EAR from behind.
???:AHH..
Me:AHH..(get up from the chair)
I looked at behind and it's was..
JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK
Me:WTF..JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK?WHY I ALWAYS SEE YOU CAN'T ANYONE ELSE..
Jungkook:Y/N-SHI
Me:WTF?
Jungkook:like I said WE ARE FATE TO BE TOGETHER..
Me:STOP ✋ YOUR JOKE JUNGKOOK..
Jungkook:(grab my phone)woo..You are army aren't you?why are you listening to bts song if you hate me?awww....just be honest y/n that you still love me..
Me:WTF?WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS CONFIDENT JUNGKOOK..first..I jus like bts song..second taehyung is in bts too..so OFCURSE I SUPPORT HIM!
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR TALKING TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU SO BYE..
After that I left him in the park..I was listening to music until I got u new notification from UNKNOWN NUMBER AGAIN!
???:HEY bitch..
Me:CAN NOT YOU STOP TEXTING ME JUST....GET LOST!!!
???:THIS TIME I WARNING YOU AGAIN TOU STOP TALKING TO MY KOOKIE OR GO OUT WITH HIM..
Me:hahaha..nice jokes..but what If my manager and his manager want us to dating?
???:just stop talking to him!!!
Me:say that to my manager and jungkook SO BETTER YOU GET LOST I WILL BLOK YOUR NUMBER BYE BITCH..
???:HEY DON'T BLOK MY NUMBER!!
Me:WHATEVER THIS IS MY LIFE NOR YOU
[??? P.o.v]
Just look y/n you will be regret talking to me like that..and kookie I will come for you hahhaha.