I Want Her

A/N: So, how do y'all feel so far, about the new direction of this book? I want to change a lot of things. Also, dive deeper into the characters and their development throughout this story. Please, don't be afraid to share your thoughts.

Thanks. Enjoy loves.

-——————————

Dante p.o.v.

When I first saw Rayne, I wanted to get with her. Not on no, I want a relationship off the bat type shit. But, let's be sneaky links, no strings attached. Honestly, it sounded fine to me. I don't see the issue if you ask me.

Getting out the car making sure to get my things out the backseat. Knowing if I left it, Unc was going to trip. Knowing that my mom moving here was to get my away from the shit back in my old city. Man cops up and down them streets, violence everywhere you went. The news everyday was someone being killed, shit was hectic.

I know mom was scared that I would get hurt or worse killed. The final straw was when I went out with a couple of my boys and decided to hit a quick lick.

Nothing to serious, one of them boys, girlfriend. Had that nigga location, and tried to set his ass up since he got caught up cheating. Shit went left quick, weird ass hoe, niggas gotta be more careful.

Walking into the school wondering around, looking for Unc office. I heard him talking to someone, hearing her voice before I can see her.

"Welcome, Ms.Rayne, how are you?" He said. As I got closer to his office. Seeing the lady at the front desk give me a wave. Ignoring her as I continue to listen to their conversation.

"Good." I heard her say. You could tell she over the conversation just by her voice. Man, please don't let her piss me off.

"Well, I'm doing good, thanks for asking."

"I didn't ask." From that moment, I knew she was either gon be cool asf or be a total bitch. Which I don't not have the patience to deal with right now.

"My nephew just moved to this school, and I want you to show him around."

"Seeing as I don't have a choice. When am I showing him around."

"Now," he said. Making eye contact with me as I push myself off the door.

Walking into his office, I didn't know what to expect. But, when I looked at her, I knew she was something bad.

She had on some black shorts that hugged her curves in the right spots. A black hoodie of X, and some dunks. Her hair was shoulder length a light brown color, she had some edges as my mom call 'em. I knew that she was a keeper because she had no makeup on.

Before all of you start jumping down my throat, let me finish. I don't have a problem with girls and makeup. Some of y'all wear it because you love to do it. But, with her, you can see she was confident without any makeup on.

I'm not about to lie. I was upset when Rayne left California Pizza. I didn't think stealing her tea was a big deal. But, I now I know not to get in the way of her and her food. She act
like it's the end of the damn world, her little sensitive behind. But, I heard she liked kit-Kat's so I decided to make it up to her.

As soon as I got off the phone with her, i texted her friend Sydney,asking her what she would like. I went to the store, I went straight to the candy aisle. Although in Sydney message it clearly stated, she would want some mild or hot lemon pepper wings.

I decided I'll just take her out to get some one day. And decided to get the other things she listed.

I picked up three bags of the mini Kit-Kats. I also got her some Hersheys, Takis and a pack of the fruit punch Minute Maid. I don't know if I was going overboard. But, she better appreciate this. This the first and last time I would do this for a female.