Rescue and Shift

(Saturday night) Third Person

"Ok we have fifteen minutes to do this, lets go" Evan tells the strike team. Which were him, Adrian, Dean, Sam and Peter. Annie and Chloe will remain in the van with Amelia.

Meanwhile Jack was in the hallway behind the scenes watching Delia. As she paced. She knew something was going to happen tonight. Jack never guarded her. Darling the strike team is on the way, you'll be free soon mum tells me and I relax. I go lay by the door and Jack gives me a smile. I'll miss playing games with him. He practically raised me from a cub.

"Peter the cameras" Evan says.

"Starting loop now, go" he states. Dean and Sam cut through the fence. Adrian then leads them to Delia's night time enclosure.

"Jack" he says smiling.

"You have ten minutes hurry" Jack tells them. Delia looks up when she smells Adrian and swishes her tail happily. Sam knocks Jack out, while Dean takes the keys to the cage.

"Had to do it or he'd be a suspect" Evan tells Adrian. Dean gives Adrian the keys and he approaches the door as Delia stands.

"Hey girl, remember me?" he asks slowly while Delia lip reads and nods her head. He lets her out and she approaches him slowly. Placing a hand on her shoulders he guides her as they head outside. They reach the van as the alarm goes off and they all jump into it.

"GO!" Evan shouts after shutting the door. They spend off as Adrian keeps Delia steady. "Lady Amelia, get Anastasia to shift. We may need to ditch the van" he states. So Amelia guides her daughter to an enclosed area of the van.

Sweety you need to turn into your human form she tells her.

How? Delia asks tilting her head to the side.

Your brothers look like your father, so you might look like me. Just imagine yourself with two legs, two arms, hands, black/orange hair and as a human teen Amelia explains. Delia does as instructed and starts to shift painfully into her human form. Amelia covers her with a blanket trying to sooth her pain. As Annie drives faster as sirens are heard.

You look beautiful sweetheart, lets get you dressed Amelia says smiling

This feels weird Anastasia says as she looks at the clothes and shoes she's wearing.

You'll get used to it Amelia assures her daughter. There was a knock on the door and Amelia opens it.

"Are you ready?" Adrian asks.

"We are, but Anastasia can't walk yet" Amelia tells him.

"I'll carry her, we have to ditch the van" he states and enters the room. His breath is taken away by Anastasia's beauty. "I need to carry you" he tells her slowly and she nod her head holding her arms out to him. He lifts her bridal style and she wraps her arms around her neck leaning her head on his shoulder. Enjoying the warmth of his body and the tingles of their skins touching.

They all get out of the van and into two separate cars. Peter, Amelia, Adrian and Anastasia in one, the others in the other. "I need to take a photo of her" Peter states and Adrian has Anastasia look at Peter who takes a photo. Then makes a fake passport and ID for her. Anastasia falls asleep as they all reach the airport safely.

Adrian carries her and they get through the security gate. They board the private jet and buckle themselves in. Anastasia sitting in between her mother and Adrian. "Let her sleep, she's had a long night" Amelia tells Adrian who nods his head.

(Australia zoo)

"So Jack what's the last thing you remember?" the police officer asks him.

"I was in front of Delia's cage while she paced and was about to continue my patrol when I was hit in the back of my head. I came to with Cole standing over me" Jack explains.

"Why did you volunteer to be a guard tonight? You don't usually guard Delia" the police officer states.

"Since her vet check, she's been acting weird and I was worried. So I thought it'd be safer for me to watch over her tonight" Jack partly lies.

"True, she has been acting weird lately" Cole states. Just then another police officer enters the room. "Did you find them?" Cole asks him.

"No, we found their van" he states. "I alerted our borders, the dock, train stations and airport of the missing tigress. So if they try to escape the country, we will know" he explains.

"Mrs Irwin, do you know anyone who'd want to steal your tigress?" the first police officer asks.

"No one, there was a family wanting to buy her though" she states. "This is their number" she says handing it over. "Their names are Ellie Pryde and her husband Mister Pryde. They have three children" she explains.

"Thanks for the information, we'll track them down" the first police officer assures her. "Leave it to us, we'll find your prized tigress and return her to you" he states. He shakes her hand before leaving with the other police officer.

A/N

Picture above of Anastasia's hair and picture on the external link of her outfit. Picture in chapter of Anastasia's human form.