Part 15

#unedited.

After 8 months.

Manik is checking the files when someone knocked the door and he permit him inside and saw its his p.a.

His p.a. tell him about his schedule and after that give him a invitation card and Manik open it to find its Hotel opening cermony.

"Do I need to go there?" Manik asked in a vivid tone and his p.a. nodded.

"Yes sir you need to go there bcoz the client Mr.Nikhil Ganguli is our latest new partner and bcoz of his deals we have got more profit than before so you have to go there bcoz media will be there and your relationship status in new with him so its needed and its Sir's order to send you there bcoz its a public work." His p.a. inform him and he nodded rubbing his chin.

"Ok so where is this cermony?" Manik asked him looking in card.

"Kolkata sir." His p.a. said and Manik look at him with a jerk and again looked down to see and its confirmed and he sigh.

"Ok you go." Manik dismissed him and drank water.

"She will not agree so I have to take her along with me." He murmur and resume his work.

__________________

Myra get down from the car and entered inside the house and the her bodyguard follow her with her cute little pink bag and when she reached in living room she smile and run towards a old lady in her mid 50's.

"Nanoo." Myra hug her and the lady smile at her and kiss her cheeks.

"You know I missed you so much." Myra squeal and all smile at her.

"Accha...meri jaan ne mujhe itna miss kiya?" The lady asked her taking her in her lap and within seconds she wriggle in her lap.

"Nano mujhe neeche utarein apke knees paining hone lagege." Myra said cutely but her this sentence shook lady and she smile with moist eyes.

"Mera caring baccha." And she kissed her hairs.

"Pari jao baby fresh ho jao...Nano aap ke liye apke favorite cookies leke aayi hai." Nyonika told Myra who nodded and went upstairs and her nanny followed her holding her school bag which the guard give her.

"Ye meri nandu se kam nahi." The lady said wiping her eyes.

"Saraswati ji sambhaliye apne apko....kahi na kahi hum sab zimmedar hai us bechari ko itna satane ke liye." Madhra Said and everyone looked down.

"Kaash maine uski baat suni hoti....us par bharosa kiya hota....tou aaj shayad vo mere saath yaha mere pass hoti." Saraswati said spitting tears from her eyes and everyone gets upset.

"Ye sab Manik ki wajah se hua hai...mai usey kabhi maaf nahi kar sakti agar Nandini ko dhund laaye uski maafi paa le tou baat aur hai." Nyonila said and all looked down.

No one knows how the poor soul has suffered in this cruel world.

For saying we have to say many things but in action our hand can't even move/raise.

And unfortunately its the reality of life.

Actually

World.

___________________

Nandini just entered inside the house and drink water and she was about to wash the dishes but a knock attract her and she came out from kitchen to saw a lady in her early 30's and Supriya bhabhi was standing there.

She welcome them and make them sit in living room on one palstic and one wooden chairs and went in kitchen and came back with water.

"Nandini inse milo ye Mrs.Ganguli hai Vo Sun Star hotel ke branches tou tumhe pata hi hoge na unki Malkin....Ye wahi hai jiske baare me maine tumhe bataya tha ke ye log jald hi chota sa dhaba jaisa chota sa resturant khol rahe hai and Mrs.Ganguli yahi Nandini jis ke baare me maine apko bataya tha, Nandini mukherji." supriya introduced them and theye nodded.

"Yes we are opening that resturant for poor people, travellers and for those people who can't offord eating in Five star hotels so we are opening that hotel for the betterment of people and aaj kal ke zamane me public ke liye kuch karo tou bohot buzz hota hai...and mai yaha isliye aayi hu qk Ye supriya ji aapke baare me kaafi kuch kahti hai aur mai 2 saal pahle ek party me gayi thi jaha par aap cook thi and that food was amazing and moever my little son also purchase his snakcs from your stall... Abhay Ganguli jo yaha pass ke church me music and prayers ke liye aata hai har wednesday and friday evening vo mera beta hai." She said the last seeing Nandini's confused face.

"Ji vo bada pyaara hai...shukriya itni taarif ke liye par ye sab mtlb aap mujhe q bata rahi hai?" Nandini asked her the main point.

"Are jee haa mai yaha aapko us dhabe ki cook ki job dene aayi thi pahle humne ek cook dhunda tha but he has to go soemwhere else so supriya suggest me to take you and you cook amazing food so it will be benefecial....Plz accept my offer and yaa Aapki salary bhi thik hi hogi zyada fikr mat kijiye uske baare me." Mrs.Ganguli said and Nandini stood there shock+surprise.

"Jee mai...mera mtlb mai kaise....Dekhiye meri ek beti bhi hai...aur mai nahi jaanti ke mai waha matlab ." Nandini fumble with worry and Mrs.Ganguli smile seeing her nervousness.

"Dekhiye Nandini ji aap apni beti ko waha le jaa sakti hai aur waha par ek chota garden bhi hai jo humne khas banwaya hai qk hamare har hotel me ek Lavish garden hota hi ha but waha par thoda chota aur simple garden hai...aur rahi baat aapki tou plz mera offer mana mat kijiye after 2 weeks uski opening cermony hai so plz tell me your answer fast.., its a request plz."Mrs.Ganguli told Nandini and she bit her lip.

"Kya mai 2 din baad aapko bata du plz." Nandini told her and she nodded smilingly and they went outside.

She hear car's voice going away and saw Supriya re-entered the house after biding adieu to Mrs.Ganguli.

"Nandini am so happy for you...Jab mujhe unhone bataya tha cook ke baare me tou maine hi tumhara naam de diya tha qk tum ek acchi cook ho hi uske saath saath tumhe ek dhang ki job bhi mil jayegi." Supriya is very happy for Nandini and Nandini smile faintly seeing her happiness for her.

"But aapko tou pata hai na mai sirf events ke hi orders leti hu...phir se mai jo stall chalati hu uska kya?...vo tou mujhe band karna parega na....mai ye nahi kar sakti." Nandini sigh looking down.

"Nandini tum kuch bhi kar sakti ho...phir se Naina ke baare me socho ab tou usey tumhe school me bhi dakhla (admission) mil gaya hai tou kya apne stall par depend rahogi?....socho bade log hai acchi khasi salary mil jaati hai aur tumhe paiso ki bhi zarurat paregi hi na tou socho aur mujhe bata do...thik hai mai chalti hu." Supriya said and went away and listening her talks she remember Divya who has also make her understand her needs and how she has got agreed.

"Kaise karungi ye mai...par Naina uske liye karna hi hoga....Ayyaipa aur durga maa mujhe rasta bataye plz." Nandini mutter looking up and went in kitchen to do her chores.

Why do I feel that history is repeating!!!!

__________________

Nothing to say.

If u want to vote them do vote and if u guys want to cmmnt then cmmnt.

I will not force anyone to give feedback.

Bcoz I just want to cmplt my stories sooonnn.