The Hurt Family

Chapter 11-

Eboni's POV

"Listen officers! My child had been missing for almost a week now and y'all have done nothing to find her!" I shouted at almost everyone in the police station.

"Ms, we are doing everything in our power to find Jordan. Can you tell us the last time you seen her?" One of the officers said trying to calm me.

"I've told you this a million times already! She went upstairs to her room. When I went up there to check on her she was gone! How many times do I have to keep telling y'all this!? Just please find my daughter! I'm going crazy not knowing where she is! How could I let this happen!? It's all my fau-"

"We will bring your daughter home safely but do us a favor?" Another one of the officers cut me off.

"Can you get some sleep? I understand your going through a lot right now but it's not healthy to stay up for so many da-"

"Does it look like I care about being healthy!? I want my daughter to be home and healthy! I'm not sleeping until I find my daughter!" I shouted at the officer marching off towards one of the seats.

Chris's POV

"Hey Morgan, I promise they're going to find her. I just know it." I said trying to keep her calm.

"You don't know that for sure!" Morgan said with tears falling from her eyes.

"Listen guys, we know Jordan. She's strong and smart so where ever she is I know she's alright." Cathy trying to lift everyone's mood.

"Yeah guys she's right." Julia said wiping the tears from her eyes and throwing on a big smile.

"We just have to pray for her. She'll be home soon I know it." Ricky said cuddling up with Julia.

"Hey, where's Max?" I asked everyone.

"He went out for some air. He said everything was just too overwhelming." Morgan said sniffling.

"I wonder if she's thinking about us just as much as we're thinking about her." I said.

"Yeah, I wonder that too." Cathy said biting her nails.

AUTHORS NOTE //
Sooooooo I know this chapter is short asf! But I missed these characters so I threw them in a chapter lol. In case y'all were wondering what was going on back home... there u go. everyone is missing her ESPECIALLY mama Eb lol. The next chapter will be a follow up from chapter 10. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. Until next time... SEE YA!
Word Count : 425
XOXO - Ro ❤️