Chapter 29

Eros's POV (I hope you missed him)

I came office after having breakfast with Scarlett.

She was quiet when she ate. I am happy for that.

She's really so sweet and caring. I'm glad that I married her.

She's sweet when she's quiet but when she opens her mouth.. God knows what happen to the precious ears of the people.

She don't speak that much.

Really?

Okay. She speaks a lot.

Now I was going back as I forgot an important file in my office at home.

I'll able to see Scarlett once again.

You're seriously badly whipped.

I drove back to my home.

When I entered the front door yelling noices came from inside.

Is wrestling going on inside or some yelling competition?

When I came closer I see Tara and she looked at me.

"But why are you saying like that Scarlett. I know you don't like me but don't say like that. I really respect you. Why would I try to snatch Eros from you he's my friend I don't wanna loose him? Don't accuse me for that low thing." She said to Scarlett.

What? Is Scarlett seriously accusing her for that? I can't believe it.

What's going on in here? Why are they yelling and why is Tara saying all that?

"Accusing you for such low thing" Scarlett laughed.

Look.

She continued.

"Darling you're a low ugly creep who can make one's like living hell. And for liking, yeah I don't like you at all I hate you. Your bitchy nature sometimes I think you're a whore who...." but I cut her off in the mid.

Seriously what happened to Scarlett. She's not like this.

I can't take it anymore. What happened to Scarlett? Why is she accusing Tara for such things.

"Enough" I yelled.

Both of them turned towards me.

"What's going on here?" I asked angrily.

I was angry, angry would be an understatement, I was furious.

Calm down and listen to them first.

Scarlett looked me with hope in her eyes whereas Tara was happy to see me.

Scarlett is happy to see you.

"Eros she was accusing me for so low things that I want you and was snatching you from him by whoring around you.Why would I do that? You know me do you think I'll do that to you?" Tara said as her tears started flowing.

I don't believe her. Scarlett can't accuse anyone like that. I don't trust your friend here.

Scarlett said all that? But why?

I didn't think that she'll accuse Tara my friend for such a thing.

Hey don't jump on conclusion like that. May be Scarlett's right.

I can't believe it but why would Tara lie?

"I didn't said anything wrong. She's a bitch and who knows how much she'll stoop low.." I again cut her off.