13. The sleepover

**At the house.
*Friday

So there it was the day I was waiting for. The sleepover! I'm curently packing for it. I really didn't know what to do I was so happy, but I didn't know what to put in my bag. So I just got some snacks, my pj's, some spare chlothing, my phone and other stuff.

Jen said she could drop me of by the house, and that she altready talked about everything with Jazzy's mom. So the plan was to party and stuff and she's going to pick me up by saturday 11am.

Leah is going too. This week I spend with them and I got to know Leah. She is honestly such an old soul. She's like the mom of the group she is so smart,yet she is so shy. Jasmine and I we are trying to find her a nickname, but nothing seems to glue. Oh well.

What did I forget to mention? Oh yeah Jen and Josh. They are such a goof balls. They are either pranking someone (wich is mostly me) or they are cuddling, and having weird conversations in their one made up language, that sound just like Spanish? I guess Josh is trying to teach Jen some languages.

They did went public just after the party because someone captured the photo and it went viral. Oh well it's sooner or later. So they are now hunted by paparazzi.

"Are you ready to partyyy?" Jen shouted from an other room. I laughed.

"Yup" I say while picking up my bag and ziping it shut.

I sprint down and in to the car were Jen is talking to someone, but when she sees me she smiles and ends it:

"Okay. Bye french fry... okay okay bye Joshy" she laughs and turns to me.

"Ready?" She grins because she knows how happy I am.

"Hell yeah!"I shout.

She looks at me with a frown, but then laughs.

"Thats my girl, but dont swear!" Jen laughs.

"Okay okay! Lets goooo." I smile wide.

*****After an hour.

"I HATE traffic!" Jen sighs when we finally get there.

"Are you not coming?" I look at her. Because she is not moving from the seat.

"Oh no Maddy, i'm going to meet up with Josh." She smiles.

"Ooh like a date." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Okay have fun, and dont get drunk!" She laughs then kisses my forehead.

I go to the door way at  the house which is quite big at least 2 floors. I knock and wait. After a minute I see Jasmine open the doors with a huge grin.

"Maddy!" She squels and hugs me.

"Hi Jazz!" I chuckle at her excitment.

"Come in!" She smiles.

After a greet with her parents I go up the stairs in her room I guess. It was all aqua blue and white. I smile when I see Leah putting all of her stuff.

"Lily!" I laugh.

"Hello to you too Madelyn" shes trying to keep a serious face, but fails when she cracks a smile.

*****

"Okay you girls comfy?" Jasmine asks.

"Yup" I say.

"Yes"

We are all sitting on the bed and waiting for Jasmine to play that movie she keeps telling us about, but not saying all of the details. She goes 'oh we so have to watch this movie it looks so good'

We start the film and after a while I see Jen. It's The Hunger Games. I smile at this and I see Jasmine smile too.

"I adore this actress. Jennifer Lawrence. I hope that I will meet her one day."She sighs.

"Yes. She is really good at acting" Leah admits.

I just stare at the screan and I couldn't keep the smile of my face. I reamember when I was just like them. Jen and I talked about it and she said she will tell the world about me tommorow, so she let me tell my friends about it today.

"What about you Maddy? Do you like JLaw?" Jazzy asks.

"Yep she is the best! Actually..." I pause the movie and turn to them looking at them with my serious face.

"Promise not to tell?" I look at them.

They look at each other giving weird looks. Then Leah just simply nods in approuval and Jasmine asks:

"What do you mean? You know you can trust us with anything!"

"Okay so... I have a mom yes? So thats about that..." I couldn't finish the sentence when Jasmine gasps.

"You are adopted!" She sais and then starts to bamble about how she is sorry for me and how she is there for me.

"Okay okay Jaz" I calm her. "Listen" I sigh.

"My mom is... Jennifer Lawrence." I look at them but they just stare back.

"Hahaha very funny, Madz" Jasmine laughs.

"Im not joking... look" I pick up my phone and search for my photos with Jen. I find one with me and Jen. I'm dancing, oh even better I have a video image of that.

"Look" I say while giving my phone to them.

They look at it with shock. Especially Jasmine. She looks at the phone then at me then back at the phone and squels.

"Oh my gosh!"