Hickeys and Hoodies

A/N: Bonjour mes beaux lecteurs. Aujourd'hui Je Les presente une chapitre nouveau. J'espère que vous le trouve excitant. Je les verrai au fin.

Yoongi woke up with the annoying sound of his alarm. He punched his clock to stop it, he groggily rubbed the sleep out his eyes.

He turned over and came to face with Taehyung. He smiled at the sight. Taehyung had his mouth slightly ajar, his nose scrunched up, and his hair sticking up in all directions.

He reached for his phone and snapped a quick photo.

"Tae, wake up. Tae, wake up," Yoongi shook Taehyung to get him to wake up. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes only to grimace from the harsh sunlight.

"Let's skip school, I want to sleep all day," Taehyung said as he turned over and brought the blanket to cover his whole body.

Yoongi laughed, "come on kid get up; or I'll get the ice water."

At the sound of that statement Taehyung shot out of bed and straight to the bathroom. Yoongi got up and looked for some clothes for himself and Taehyung.

After 15 minutes Taehyung came out the bathroom drying himself and a robe hugged his body. He went to the kitchen to see Yoongi setting up the table.

"I left some clothes for you on the bed, get dressed and then come eat," he said as he filled each plate up with food. 

Yoongi poured himself a mug of coffee and brought out some orange juice for Taehyung.

He sat down and started eating the pancakes, eggs, and bacon he prepared.

Taehyung came out wearing some black skinny jeans with an oversized hoodie and black converse.

(Hoodie he is wearing)

"Yoongi hyung, you didn't give me a shirt," Taehyung said as he sat down.

"Yeah, sorry I don't have any that will fit you; also this sweater carries my scent so alphas will back off," Yoongi said nonchalantly.

Taehyung just nodded as he had already stuffed his face with food.

Yoongi was just about to say something until something caught his eyes when Taehyung was drinking the juice. His neck was exposed and he saw a purple patch on it.

It was a hickey. More specifically the hickey he made. He only stared at it, now he thought maybe he got a little carried away last night with kissing Taehyung. It was mind blowing to kiss the young omega.

But he shouldn't have left a mark like that, yet the alpha part of him took pride to have left a mark. His mark.