Epilogue

Blake's POV

"Evan, come on! You're going to be late to see Mommy!" I shouted at my four year old son, Evan Riley. No, I'm not married to another woman, I am still unable to move on from her.

I refused to be with other woman.

I adopted Evan two years ago, and named him as what Jade wanted, Evan. There is also a similarity between him and Jade; grey eyes. I'm glad I found him, he was perfect, my little bundle of sunshine in my life.

"Okay, dad!" Evan shouted with his baby voice, tumbling down the stairs, trying to fix his bow tie. Today was Jade's 22nd birthday, so the whole family and the gang- yes, we're still together, we never separated, to the grave to pay her a visit.

Layla and Edward went into the same college, graduated and now happily engaged. James and Jane had their first child, had a little angle called Amanda, the couple who are also married. William is still single and now is the CEO of Stevensons' Hotel, taking his father's place, he also had bought a chain of hotel collection from around the world. Andy and Jessica dated for a year, but then he caught Jessica cheating on him with some junior from high school, now single but not ready to mingle. Andy is a now a lyricist, writing songs for well-known bands, using his emotions to write it. There's even a song created for Jade, called "My Nightingale", it was a great song.

I was surprised to see Ryder settling down with a girl, he changed his player ways and now have a two years relationship with a girl called, Talia. Luke owned a floral shop, he had a relationship with some guy called Jack. Luke turned out to be bisexual and I'm happy for him. The boys, Ravier, David and Shawn formed a band together, getting gigs from pubs and clubs, they became the famous, "The Lost Boys" in our town or in Canada, maybe both.

Asher became a football coach at our old high school, he got his scholarship at his favorite college, graduated and now became the coach. Adam retired from his position in my dad's company, needing some rest.

Well, me? I am a director in my dad's company, so things did get busy, but I always made time for Evan.

"Come here, kiddo." I gestured Evan to come to me, his hands still busily trying to fix his bow tie. "Please make me look good for Mommy!" Evan gave me his cutest pout, it's amazing how he wants to look for Jade even though he never seen her in real life before, perhaps in photos yes, but not in a flesh.

"You are already handsome, son." I said as I fixed his bow tie, sliding my hands down the crinkles in his small black tuxedo. Like father, like son.

"I still want to look good for her, daddy! It's Mommy's birthday!" Evan gave me a scowl. Even though I adopted him, he have same stubbornness with Jade.

I raised my hands up in surrender, "There you look good now, even more dashing than me." I fixed his hair a little. He pouted but grinned later. He reached out his small hand to me, I smiled widely and grasped his hand in mine, my hand feels like a giant.

"Let's go meet your Mommy."

🍂🍂🍂

"Uncle Asher!!! Granddad!" Evan squealed and let go of my hand, his small feet happily towards him and Adam. Asher opened his arms wide, allowing my son to jump into them. Adam ruffle his hair as Adam spinned Evan around. He looked so happy, and I won't let anything to make him lose his happiness.

"Hey man."

I turned around and grinned, opening my arms to give him a hug. He accepted and hugged me back as tightly as I did to him, "Sup, shitass." I pat his back and his whole body vibrate as he laughed. "You still call me that, huh?" And with that, Andy lock my head around his arms and rubbed his fist into my hair.

"Hey! Not the hair!" I managed to get him off me as I rushed to style my hair back to original. Andy smirked, satisfied at the damage that he did to me. He walked towards me and wrapped a brotherly arm around me, dragging me towards Jade's grave.

Jade Emily Williams

2000-2018

Caring Friend, Awesome Sister, Lovely Wife

"Love yourself, no matter what people think of you."

Her grave is located next to her mother's. I smiled at the blue sapphires that's looking the same as her mother's, stuck onto her tombstone. I looked at Evan, who is now smiling widely, touching Jane's small visible bump, looks like she's pregnant again. Everyone seemed to be so happy.

"Evan!" I called out.

His blond head whipped towards my direction, said a few words to Amanda, which made her blush a little. That little heart throb. He came running towards me, panting a little as he try to catch his breathe.

"I'm here, Mo-mm-y." Evan panted and I laughed.

"We're here, we're all here." I say.

I looked for The Lost Boys, to see them reading lyrics, a song to sing for Jade. Ravier made eye contact with me and I nodded and him back to me. He said a few words to Shawn and David, and nodded also. David picked up his acoustic guitar and Ravier picked up his foldable piano keyboard while Shawn cleared his throat.

He started.

"When I wake up to your footsteps
As you get up out of bed
They make a sound that sounds so simple
But dances in my head
A melody so perfect
That it gets me through the day

And the thought of us foreverIs one that won't ever go awayAll I need to know isWhere to stopTake my hand and show me foreverSo never will I ever let you goSo let's hold on together
To this paper and this pen
And write down every letter
To every word we've ever said
All I need to know is
Where to stop
Take my hand and show me forever
So never will I ever let you go
Let's write our story
And let's sing our song
Let's hang our pictures on the wall
All these precious moments
That we carved in stone
Are only memories after all

Memories after all
Memories after all, and oh
You gave me hope
But I've got to let go
I've got to let go
Oh
It's deep in my soulDeep in my soul
Now I've got to let go
We wrote our story
And we sang our songs
We hung our pictures on the wall
Now those precious moments
That we carved in stone
Are all the memories after all"

A few murmurs of 'happy birthday Jade' can be heard after the song ended.

"Happy birthday, Mommy." Evan place a small kiss on the tombstone, right on top of the Jade's name carving. "I love ywee." I chuckle lightly as Evan mispronounced the word. Evan looked at me and grinned, revealing his wide smile and his two front teeth gone. I kissed his forehead and he wrapped his arms around my neck as I picked him up from my kneeling position.

I touched the tombstone and said.

"I still love you, my chipmunk. Always."

THE END

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁