Chapter 6

~door opens~
Your mom came to the door, and with a strange look, staring at you. You looked familiar but different making her unsure.

"Eomma, I'm back." You hugged her and tears welled up, hers too. You burst into tears like a little girl. All these years, you miss her so much, you have continuously send greeting cards and messages, keeping in touch about that you're fine and healthy, but you avoided phone calls and video calls, you were afraid you might get soft on yourself with your mom's comfort.

Your dad came to the door too, hearing your familiar voice. He gave you a cold look, seemed mad, but he sighed, "at least we know that you're alive."

You all went inside your house. You had a family reunion, plus your sister. They were very shocked that how much you have changed in this 3 years and you are a model?! They asked you about what exactly had happened to you and Jungkook, but you just gave them a smile and didn't explain anything. Seeing you safe and healthy is all that matter now and they didn't ask any further.

After lunch, you went with your sister to for shopping, coffee... everyone was looking at you. You were beautiful, though still unknown in Korea, but that won't change the fact that you are a model, and you had a very charismatic aura with you.

== In the coffee shop ==
One of the things you missed so much in Korea, dessert cafes.

"Unnie, daebak!! They gave you a free cupcake! Wah! Reality can be so harsh, visual is really everything

"Unnie, daebak!! They gave you a free cupcake! Wah! Reality can be so harsh, visual is really everything. They never gave me one and I visit here like every single day." Your sister exclaimed.

"Oh c'mon, stop flattering me, maybe they started giving out cupcakes today." You modestly smiled.

"They even gave you the rainbow colored whip cream. You should have seen they way the barista stared at you." Your sister said and you two just chuckled and giggled, doing a lot of catching ups.

"Oh, right! Remember when I left Korea, I told you to go pack the stuff I left in that jerk's house."
Yeah, you call him a jerk, ㅋㅋ 

"... I went there.. but he didn't give it to me, he said you should go get those yourself."

"What?! What the hell does he want? I have no idea what he's thinking." You felt mad.

*of course, he is probably all cuddly with that Sulli living their happily ever after.* you thought inside your mind and twitched.

Seeing you still full of hatred toward Jungkook, your sister added. "I think you should go see him. I saw him a couple of months ago, he seemed different, and lost a lot of weight."

"Huh? What do you mean by that? Is he sick?" You got worried, eyes wide panic.

Your sister rolled her eyes and chuckled, "I knew you still care, ㅎㅎ, it's not like that.. just go see him and you'll know."