Is it that bad that he is my step-brother? [14 ]

- edited -

♡Alexus♡

I hid them in my bedroom, what is the matter with me?

I heard Dylan's voice; husky and deep. The kind that sends chills up my body. To be honest I still had a massive crush on him.

I heard footsteps near my door, was he coming to talk to me or was it Colton?

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Dylan, can we please talk?" He asked.

I started to freak out, my plan was all over the place.

I pushed Harry into my closet and shut the door to the closet. I put Grant on my bed.

I didn't answer for like 10 minutes.

As I heard the bedroom door open, I started to kiss Grant.

"Okay, I'll come back later." Dylan said and left.

I took my lips off Grant and as he went to kiss me, I pushed him back and walked out to find Dylan, I couldn't do this.

I walked Downstairs and saw Dylan.

He was on a phone call with someone, So I decided to listen in. yes, i know it's wrong.

"Okay, Cheryl you need to calm down. Alls I'm doing is here is for Colton." Dylan said.

That liar. I couldn't hear what Cheryl was saying. But I kept listening in anyways.

"Listen, Cheryl. I am not here to talk to that fat, ugly, cow and bitch of Alexus. Yes she can go leave the country and I wouldn't give a sh*t about it, I don't like her, I don't love her and I especially don't care about her." Dylan said.

That hit me right their, in the heart.

How could he. so done with him.

I felt so bad about before with Grant but now, he deserved that.

I abouslty hate him.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, Dylan saw me and then he threw his phone at the window. Lucky nothing broke.

He quickly covered his mouth with his hands and as for me, my eyes were wide like a owl at nighttime.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a can of coke, I shut the door and came face go face with Dylan.

What did he want? to rub it in my face?

I gave him a small smile. He doesn't know that I heard him on the phone.

Right now, I wasn't planning for him to find out this second.

He smiled back, I walked but he followed.

I sharply turn around and he walks into me, awkward.

He is just staring down at me like I'm some statue, His eyes are a
chocolate brown, lovely but fierce.

"If you had one wish, what would you wish for?" Dylan then scoffed out.

What's with the question?

I just stared blankly.

"I would wish for all my mistakes to disappear." He added on.

"Well mistakess do make us human, I would wish for the dead to be alive." I said and walked back up stairs.

That was wierd.

I laid in my bed with my coke in my hand and out a pillow on my Face.

Next thing you know there is weight on my bed, I can feel it there.