Epilogue

Author's POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Lucifer looked at the small boy, raising his brow in question.

Micah blushed and nodded. "I-I'm sure..."

"Remember, there's no turning back.
After it begins, I won't be able to stop."

Micah nodded once more, swallowing nervously. "I'm okay, Lucifer. Do it."

With that final urge from Micah, Lucifer reached over the small boy, his hand reaching out and giving the large leash a snap. Cerberus looked up, letting out a  confused whine. With another snap of the leash, the dog took flying, his heads panting and growling in excitement. Micah squealed, grabbing chunks of fur to hold on, while Lucifer laughed.

The large dog bounded through all of Hell, nearly stomping on some of the victims of it's torturous depths. They screamed and begged, but the dog continued his rampage, drool now flying from his mouths towards his two riders. Micah leaned down, ducking the large blobs of slime. Unfortunately, Lucifer was not as lucky.

"Ugh!" He scrunched up his face in disgust, his entire body covered in the awful smelling spit. Micah laughed, but it quickly turned to a shriek as Lucifer leaned over and hugged the small boy, covering him with the drool as well.

By the end of the ride, the two were exhausted and dirty. Many demons averted their path, avoiding the foul stench the two gave off. Micah and Lucifer only smiled, heading up to their bedroom to bathe.

---

"Still, I didn't think your honeymoon request would be for us to 'ride atop Cerberus.'" Lucifer said as the two sat in the bath.

Micah blushed, looking down. "I wanted to ride him." He pouted.

A chuckle escaped the Lord of Hell as he watched his new queen hide beneath the layer of bubbles that had covered the water. "I didn't mean it like that. I just assumed you'd want something more romantic."

Micah looked up. "Like what?"

Lucifer was tempted to go into a serious discussion about what could be more romantic than a ride on a giant dog that covered you in drool, but decided against it. Instead, he moved closer, a sly grin on his face. "Oh, I don't know. A picnic, a date, watching a romantic movie, Jeopardy, making love."

With each word, he pushed closer and closer until he whispered the last idea into Micah's ear, nibbling seductively on the shell of his ear. Micah shivered, a small moan escaping his lips. He blushed, his hands shooting to his mouth. Lucifer began to say something, but Micah stood from the bath, drying and dressing quickly before storming into the bedroom.

Lucifer followed quickly, pulling his pouting spouse into his lap on the bed. "Come on, love. I was just teasing."

Micah muttered something that sounded like, "teasing my arse."

A small hug from Lucifer calmed him, and he settled into his lover's chest. The pair was quiet until Lucifer spoke. "Micah, you love me?"

Micah looked at him. "Of course."

"And you'd do anything for me?" Lucifer continued.

"Yes."

"Even if it is the most bizarre request?"

"Y-yes..."

Lucifer grinned. "Great! Prove that to me in bed, will you?"

Micah's eyes widened and he began to struggle, but Lucifer already had him pinned down. "Nope! Too late!" He had a childish grin, his hands holding down Micah. Suddenly, his gaze turned dark and serious, and he leaned close to Micah. "I hope you weren't planning on getting any sleep tonight, Micah. Because I'm going to have my way with you all night long."

Micah gulped, closing his eyes in submission as his body trembled. Lucifer licked his lips, taking Micah's in a heated kiss that began the start of a very long night.