Introduction

Armanii

Wassup, the name's Armanii I'm seventeen and I'm born and raised in Chicago. I live with my moms but me and her don't really get along anymore ever since my father gotten locked up for murder. He's been locked up since i was thirteen and shit been hard ever since because I've always been a daddy's girl. My ways, attitude, and more has changed drastically and so has my mom. Stuff isn't the same anymore.

I have brothers and sisters on my dad's side of the family but never met them. My dad has been with multiple women before my mom, he got love for all of them. But the love was unconditional when it came to my mom.

She began doing drugs, spazzing out, and a bunch of other shit that just wasn't like her. Her and I continuously get into it verbally and physically, which is hella painful but I'm somewhat used to it and honestly don't even care anymore.

Me on the other hand got into way more trouble than I usually did. I began fighting, talking back to teachers, and stopped focusing on my school work. So my grades started to drop.

I rolled one up and started to exhale just to get my thoughts out. I started smoking at the age of fifteen because It's one of the things that can genuinely relax me and make the pain go away.

Summer's almost over with and I decided I'm gonna try my best to stay positive during the upcoming school year and hopefully do something with my life.

Cdot

Wassup I'm Camaron but I go by Cdot, I'm seventeen. I don't really mess with too many other than Aj, Eli, Rondo, and Won. I look at them niggas like my brothers and sometimes the only ones i got. I lost my moms and my grandma in the same year and of course shit hasn't been the same. But ya boy be trying.

It's only like five more days until that school shit start back and tbh a nigga really don't give a damn about it but I mean it is what it is. The only thing good about that place is the bad ass females and sometimes the fights. But we'll see how this year goes.

—————————————————————————

Soooo, what do you guys think ? Please let me know in the comments below and also vote please. This is also my first story and I thought it would be fun to let my first story to be about the loml. Lmao but please make sure to leave feedback in the comments, thanks :)