Chapter 24- It May Have Been Our Second Kiss yet it felt like No1

'Want me to stay here and keep you company tonight?' Cole smirked as he leaned against the car door.

'I've had enough of your company for one day.' I replied back smirking as I slowly walked up the steps to my house.

'We all know that's not true.' Cole muttered as he walked behind me.

'I can walk to my front door on my own.' I sighed.

'I know you can.' Cole replied as he kept following me up the steps.

'You're annoying.' I sighed as we reached the front porch.

'You love me.' Cole smirked as he rested against the wall opposite the front door.

'I'll see you tomorrow?' I smiled up at him as I took a step closer to him, ignoring his comment.

'I don't know, will you?' He smirked as he looked down at me and leaned in.

'Depends I guess, are you going to school tomorrow?' I asked as I stared at his lips.

'Are you?' He smirked as he slowly wrapped his arms round my waist.

I sighed in reply as I stared at Coles face and wrapped my arms round his neck.
'You really really annoy me.' I sighed.
I stood on my tiptoes as I tried to be the same height as Cole but I was way off.

Cole laughed his deep laugh as he looked down at me before he leaned in even closer.
I smirked slightly. I guess you could say I was excited to kiss Cole again..

'I have a a question.' He smirked as he pulled away from my lips and loosed go of me, leaving me to feel quite confused and disappointed.

I frowned as I folded my arms. 'And that question is?'

'Who's taking you to the Christmas dance on Friday?' He asked as he leaned against the wall again.

I frowned in thought before I smiled to myself, 'Matt.' I smirked.

'What?' Coles face dropped. 'No, he doesn't even go to our school. That's not allowed-'

'I'm joking.' I whispered as I took a step closer to him. Don't even ask why... but I was in the mood for being flirty.

Cole raised his eyebrow as he looked down at me, 'Stop coming close to me.' He muttered.

I frowned. Well that wasn't how I wanted it to turn out...
Awkward.

Cole laughed a high pitch laugh, one I hadn't heard before, it was cute.

I snickered at his laugh, 'What?' I asked.

'I'm joking.' He mimicked my previous words as he stepped closer to me.

I smiled slightly up at Cole. 'Were you going to ask me to the Christmas dance?'

Cole smirked, 'Well.... maybe.'

'I guess I'll go with you.' I replied, feeling excitement bubble up inside me yet I tried to play it cool.

'I'm glad.' He said, the smirk remaining on his face.

'What about that big game tomorrow?' I asked as Cole and I's faces we're just a few centimetres apart.

'Come watch, its at 5.30.' He replied as he leaned in close.