Chapter 33- Barbecue

I cut up the tomatoes into small pieces and pick them up dropping them in the salad bowl.

One thing that I do love to do is cook, mum used to teach me all the time. It reminds me of her, but I didn't like cooking at that old pack.

I put oil in the saucepan and roam in the fridge for the pre prepared cut up bacon.

I peel the plastic open and put it all in the saucepan, a lot of people are coming today.

I start to hear sizzling so I look outside and smile when I see Luca with a beer in his hand and tongs in the other one looking at the hot food.

I turn around and use a fork to mix up the bacon then put the fork on the bench, what else was I meant to do?

Ding ding

I wipe my hands with the tee-towel and walk towards the door, I swing it open and sigh in relief when our first guests are Storm and Tyler.

I open the door wider for them to come in and give Storm a hug and just smile at Tyler, you know Luca...

"Follow me!" I chirp.

I freeze "what's wrong?" Storm asks.

"The bacon!" I exclaim running to the kitchen, I sigh in relief when it's not burned.

I pick the the saucepan and pour the bacon into the salad bowl "Caesar salad, nice" Storm says.

I laugh and mix it around, I grab alfoil and cover it then put it in the fridge "Tyler, Luca is just out there so you can go to him!" I say practically ordering him, he laughs and walks to the door sliding it open, stepping out then closing it.

"So what else do you need to do?" She asks.

"The snacks" I shrug.

"Your seriously telling me you didn't do the snacks before hand?" She says.

"Yeah I didn't.... I was focusing on the important stuff!

"Who else is coming?" She asks ignoring my other statement.

I shrug "I only know you and Tyler... Oh and Liam! But Lucas friends are coming and his sister" I say nervously "I didn't even know he had a sister!"

She rubs my arm seeing me panic "it's okay" I shake my head.

"Noooooo it is not!"

"You're being over dramatic" she says searching through my fridge, she gets out cabana, cheese (all sorts) sun dried tomatoes, dip.

I walk to the cupboard and get out the biscuits, chips and chocolate.

"Do you have any platters?" I nod pointing to the cupboard beneath her, she bends down and opens it.

Ding ding

"I will get it" I mumble and walk to the door, I open it and smile at a girl with black curly hair, mocha skin, blue eyes and pink full lips.

I look at the guy, he's tan as nearly all werewolf's are, he has hazel eyes, blonde hair and he's really tall.

I give them a smile "welcome I'm Lily, Lucas mate" they step inside and the girl grins.

"I know! I mean.... I'm Amelia" she gives me hug and I awkwardly hug her back.

"And I'm Dylan" I hear a deep voice, I pull back and look at him reaching my hand out for a handshake.