~Chapter 12~

You and the the boys and Leila are going to Busan because Jimin birthday and you guys are gonna hang out with his family for two days except for Jungkook he is going to be with Camille.You and Jimin have gotten really close he is always there for you.

"Are we almost there yet" suga said
"1 more hour" Jin said
"Let's all play a game" v suggested
"Sure" everyone
"Let's play truth or dare" v said
Suga starts
"Jhope truth or dare?"
"Dare"
" I dare you to smell namjoon foot"
"Ewe" everyone

Namjoon took his shoe off and his sock and then Jhope sniffed his foot. Everyone said gross.

"Jimin truth or dare" v said
"Truth"
"Do you have feelings for Y/N?"
Once he said that everyone had eyes on Jimin. You were waiting for what Jimin is going to say.
"Y-yes" he shuttered
Your eyes widen. You still like Jungkook but half of you likes Jimin. it's 60% for Jungkook and 40% for Jimin.
After Jimin confessed it all went slient for the whole trip. Until you broke slience.

"Happy birthday Jimin" you said quietly

" we are here!" Jin yelled

Everyone got off and arrived at Jimin place.
His brother and parents came to greet themselves. You hugged Jimins brother and your heart started to beat. You said in your mind" I am a hoe"😂You started to talk to jimins brother and you both have a deep conversation. But you know it is wrong to like him so you don't. You and jimins brother Jihyun are friends now. You realize he is just like Jimin.

You all decided to plan a surprise birthday party for Jimin. The boys and Leila and jihyun and you are gonna take Jimin into busan city while his parents are setting up the party.

"Let's go ice skating" suggested Jhope
"Ya that would be fun" you said
"Sure why not"Jimin said

You all went ice skating but while you guys were ice skating and sharing laughs and smiles. You turned around because you heard a familiar voice. It was Jungkook with Camille. Your heart dropped them both saw you skate away. Jimin also saw you and he went up to Jungkook.

"Happy birthday hyung" Jungkook said
"Oh stop!"
"What?"
"Can you stop hurting Y/n you really don't care about her don't you. She crys because of you"
"Happy birthday Jimin" Camille said interrupting
"Oh shut up" jimin said annoyed
Jimin then lefted to go find you...