Chapter 3: Coleslaw

Zoe and I always come to school together, it has been like a ritual to us. We always use my car for the thing is Uncle Mike is hesitating to buy Zoe a new car [1]because he is worried she'll crash it again like what happened to her last 2 cars [2] she can't pass the drivers test that she's been taking for 4 times already, so that's why I am always her designated driver.

Car rides for us are not the normal, for we ride it with class (wink). We like it loud, busting our favorite tunes on my new surround speakers that dad hitch up for my last birthday. Today we are summoning our 1D spirit vibe.

Maybe it's the way she walked (wow)
Straight into my heart and stole it
Through the doors and passed the guards (wow)
Just like she already owned it

We saw that old nice lady Mrs. Smidth, walking in the street with her dog.

"Hi! Mrs. Smidth, you look loving today." We both yelled out the window to her as we pass by.

"Good Morning girls." she waves with a smile.

I said, "can you give it back to me"
She said, "never in your wildest dreams"

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line
Now I can't remember
How it goes but I know
That I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

"Oh! I remember, there was a new hot transfer at school. He's a senior and did I already mention he's hot." said Zoe fanning her hand in exaggeration.

"I have Biology with him." I inform her with uninterested glance. "He walked in to class on the opening."

"Gosh! You always got the hot ones." she says crossing her arms. "I'm so jealous!" She pouts.

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes...

"What are you talking about? He's such a total flirt." I roll my eyes at her dramatic conclusion.

"Would you think he'll flirt with me if I lower my off shoulder to here?" Repossitioning her top lower than normal that it shows her cleavage.

"Oh my God!" Pulling her top up with my free hand. "You're willing to look slutty for him to notice you? Really?"

"I should start somewhere you know." She fixes her top.  

Said her name was Georgia Rose (wow)
And her daddy was a dentist

While Harry was singing his part of the song, I was finding a parking space.

Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth)
But she kissed me like she meant it

"There!" Zoe pointed on a empty spot.

I said, "can I take you home with me"
She said."never in your wildest dreams"

When I was about to park a Red Pick up beat me to it occupying the space.

"HEY! that was my spot!" I shouted out the window.

The owner of the car step out, it was the Transfer. He only looked at me with a smirk and walked away.

"JERK!" I shouted angrily.

After finding another space, I walked straight to my locker. Pulling it but it seem to be jammed again.

"I told you to just ask for a new locker." Zoe says looking me struggling.  Then I remember what that mysterious person did and I punched the locker open.

"Magic!" I exclaim as it opens. Zoe looking at me confused, shaking her head.

"Did you loose a bolt in your head or something?" She asks.

"Oh, Shut up." I roll my eyes at her.

It is now Friday and I just can't imagine how excited I am to lay in bed with my comfy clothes, binge watch a good RomCom movie while eating chilly cheese fries and Ice cream.

"Can't wait for this day to end." I said hugging my biology book.

"I can't till this school year ends." She looks at me bored.

_________________

I'm in my Biology class again and I'm starting to hate Biology I can't focus on the lesson with these people behind me all giggling. It's so freaking annoying.

"Class announcement!" Mr. Young said as he finishes writing the assignment on the board, but not all are seem to be interested in whatever will the announcement be especially the majority of the girls. "You will all be dissecting frogs on Monday so be strong students." Mr. Young was laughing at everyone's  disgusted expression. "It'll be fun, well on my part." He laughs and the whole class groans.

Right after Mr. Young's frog announcement the bell rings. I got up taking my bag that was set on the floor, had a glimpse of the Transferee who was still sitting on his chair. He has these disgusted expression on his face, probably still caught up thinking of the frog dissecting announcement. I pursed my lips together trying to hide a smirk, he wasn't as tough as he portrays to be.

Since Monday the "hot" transfer seems to be the talk of the school, is there nothing else worth talking about? I've had enough that I just keep my earphone stuck in my ears or I'll puke eith the high constant admiration of 80% of the girls school population on how black his hair is, how bright his eyes are, how deep his dimples are, how perfectly carved his jaw is, how sexy his accent and much more other things that I don't even want to think about anymore. Though somehow it's great that he's all that they gossip about and forget the crap that Lance made up, maybe that is why Lance seems to be always pissed. Someone stole his limelight.

____________________

I was eating my pudding with Zoe, when we hear loud cheering and shouting at the other end of the cafeteria as for everyone we both got curious, so we went to see what was happening.

"What could it be?" Zoe ask as we reach the crowding cheering people, we moved closer so we could see what was happening and then there's coleslaw -a lot of coleslaw.

Transfer and Miggy was on the race who can finish a whole bucket of coleslaw first. It's a stupid race but it is kinda funny though.

"Kieran! Kieran! Kieran!" Students cheered as Kieran finishes the bucket of coleslaw.

"Oh my god!" I muttered as he did.

Transfer finishes the coleslaw first, winning the race. Everyone was cheering while Miggy still was trying to finish his bucket but not later he finally succeeds, though the whole thing became disgusting when Miggy puked it all out.

Gross.

"I'll bet he will never eat coleslaw ever again." I whisper to Zoe laughing.

You Belong With MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara