92 | i am in love with chaos

S3 E9

S3 E9

from a whisper to a scream

"HEY, DO YOU THINK I could get in on Dr. Hahn's surgery?" Meredith says, as she stops near Cristina in the ER. "I hear she's amazing."

"Who?" Cristina looks up.

"Hey, you guys have time to yap, find a patient." Maddison walks up. "I'm swamped here."

"Dr. Hahn's here. She's doing a consult." Meredith tells her.

"Dr. Hahn?" Maddison asks. "I wonder who the VIP patient she's here to consult about is?"

Cristina looks behind the two interns, and sees George talking to Hahn.

"You know what, get him to CT."  Cristina hands the films in her hand to a nurse and walks away.

"What..." Meredith looks confused, turning to Maddison. "What is up with her?"

"I wish I could think about that, but right now, I have four patients that I need to get a consult on." Maddison tells her, starting to walk away.

"I guess trauma's not easy." Meredith calls after her.

"Are you kidding me?" Maddison walks backwards, smirking. "I am in love with chaos."

"HEY, HAVE YOU SEEN Dr. Torres?" Meredith asks, standing in the doorway of the CT room.

"No." Derek replies.

"Me neither." Maddison answers, as Liam walks by Meredith and into the room to look at the scans.

"Quite a morning isn't it?" Liam greets. "14 injured, 2 dead."

"Oh, I know." Maddison looks up at him, as he gives her a side kiss. "I've been running around the ER all morning. Trauma is so fun."

"Of course, you think that." Liam shakes his head.

"There's a lot of blood... " Meredith adds. "You know, there's a girl who literally has a shard of glass in her chest."