Chapter 71

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

========================================

Tejasswi's POV

After the VERY WHOLESOME interaction with kids, they left for their play time with their grandparents, leaving me and sunny alone... Even I wanted to go with them, but he didn't let me saying I will get ill or something like that...

I didn't paid any heed to him and went to my room, not knowing when sleep consumed me...

I woke up with a jerk, and another nightmare... These days my nightmares are very frequent, sunny has noticed this, but is waiting for me to speak up about the matter...

Knowing very well I won't speak a word about that... Shaking my head, I freshen up and sat on the dinning table for the lunch, sunny had left for his office and mumma papa are back with kids , an hour ago...

They four are with me having lunch while ansh and Ira share some interesting stories they witnessed today in the park... Chuckling at their sweet little talks, mumma papa went for their nap and kids are still playing in their room, so i went to them...

Ira:mummaaaa.. let's play dress upp...

Ansh:eww who plays dress up...

I know he is just acting up, he loves to play whatever ira says, like a good brother...

Ira:ayee... Noo!!! We play dress up...

Ekansh:okay...

He faked sighed and i chuckled at his acting, pulling his ears... He laughed and then, i pulled out a box of different costumes we have purchased so far...

Samaira and ansh, they both choose to be a teddy today and I made them where the costume, after everything was done, we are now doing a photo shoot even I wore one teddy costume and the little bump which very tiny right now, is so cute...

They both kissed the bump and then we clicked some pictures, all of them were send off to their father, that is my husband... He instantly saw those photos and texted

'two cuties and one hotie? Can't wait to ripe that costume and..........'

Ishh, him and his dirty words, they surely do something to me and I can't even control those emotions...

2 months later ..

Karan's POV

It's been 7 months and the excitement to hold the little one is just increasing... Lately, she is very tired not wanting to work, and just sleep... She has now a cute baby bump, I still remember when we went for the sonography of her...

'that's our little baby..'

'you heard, the heartbeat of the baby, Sunny'

We both have tears seeing the little growing in her tummy, taking up the time...

I still remember, i cried my eyes out that day, after hearing the heartbeat... Now, I just want both of them healthy and happy nothing else...

We both are watching movie and she had her popcorn on her bump, these days she developed a new habit of keeping all the things on her bumps...

Karan:why do you keep things on your bump...

Teja:now you see, I can't bend forward every second to pick up things, this little thing has been my table... You know our baby is so helpful to me...

Karan:yeah right I can see that... And stop eating chocolates this much you will fall sick... And by the way you never liked chocolates..

Teja:yeah but my baby made me crave... And thank God to my baby, he made me eat...

Karan:acha ji, your baby?

Teja:yesshhhh....

She said, with her eyes shining... I chuckled and kissed her cheeks tightly, she giggled and fall on me... Making me laugh, she just fall on me due to the weight...

The chubby cheeks are more cheekier making me feel like eat her... She that shine eyes....

I didn't settled her back but settled on my lap...

To be continued ...

========================================

To unlock the new chapter

Votes:220+
Comments:43+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️