15. weakness

Thankyou so much guys for 1000+ VIEWS and 10 followers.✨✨
I am so happy and I hope you are liking the story. Isi Khushi mein Ahaan ka p.o.v

🎶Zara Zara.

|| A H A A N ||

|| A H A A N ||

She is preety no doubt.

Fuck she is gorgeous man. A fucking single piece which God made with utmost care and time.

Have a beautiful fuckable body.

Then why I hate her.

She snatched something from me which was very. Very precious to me. And the fucking thing is she doesn't even know. I internally chuckled. Really isn't destiny a motherfucking bitch. To me??

Yes it is.

I don't know. I just. How much I can try. I just can't forget. Because of her that day i didn't able to save the person who loved me the most.

And in return what I got.
Nothing.

Even that day too. She was with me. hugging me like her life depends on it. By the way it was.

That day too she was crying. I fucking can't see her crying damn it.

But still I am the reason of the times she cried. And I can't promise that in future they are not gonna she'd because of me.

I blankly stared down at her while my hands cupped her face. She is so pure. So innocent. It will gonna be so much fun crushing this innocence of her.

I bend my head a little pulling her face closer making our lips brush together.

Her breath hitched when she felt the needle slowly tracing the tattoo machine on her forearm.

I gently caressed her bottom lip with my thumb while my eyes never left hers like I wanted to deliver some massage through my vicious gaze.

I can't control this unknown emotion of leaving all these things,grabbing her and kissing her all over her face saying it's gonna be okay. But I can't.

Gritting my teeth, i tightened my grip around her jaw, noticing the tears on her eyes.